if Morrissey banned you from his concerts(assuming he actually played) what would you do?

Moz "DTs" you, what do you do?

• aint a lifetime ban just 1 year like here @ Solo?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: over 200 views, only 4 votes, its just like voting in the USA!

Love or hate, at least Morrrissey knows his name and what he looks like.
I wish I'd register into Morrissey's brain

Hey, even bad publicity is good. Look at that entire "Amy's Baking Company" fiasco. That woman has gotten a lot of business from being so terrible.

As psycho as it sounds, I'd be happy knowing that Morrissey found me "mildly irritating" than to, well, not find me at all.

Why are you using a picture of fredkocherpepsi's child as your avatar?

Why are you using a picture of fredkocherpepsi's child as your avatar?

I think we're busted. Hahah

morrissey is really eurydice. he couldnt get david and is taking it out on the kids

from what ive read so far only being here a couple of weeks two of the most sensible calm lovely people here. nicely undramatic and chill

I'd stop going, but I'd nurse a real grudge against the guy, sorry, can't help it

I'd stop going, but I'd nurse a real grudge against the guy, sorry, can't help it

Yeah...and that seems to be what's happened with DT. It's like love gone bad....

I agree somewhat with Chickpea. I'd try to find out what Morrissey doesn't like about the site...and change it to reflect my status as a fan and not a fan/stalker. Otherwise what's the point?

If people could just respect each other's opinions and the artist's right to express himself....and be himself..... Most of the negativity here would disappear. As we all know but some fail to acknowledge .....the bickering and insulting that goes on here reflects badly on those that start it.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree somewhat with Chickpea. I'd try to find out what Morrissey doesn't like about the site...and change it to reflect my status as a fan and not a fan/stalker. Otherwise what's the point?

That's not at all what I meant. I said I'd stop going to shows and shut down the site—I never said I'd change the site, and I never implied that I think David is a "stalker." When I talked about eventually making concessions and working toward option #3, I meant both parties having the ability to apologize and to accept apologies. That's not because of the way I feel about a website, though, it's about the burden of carrying around anger and resentment. That's what would matter to me if I were in his position, not the site itself.

That's not at all what I meant. I said I'd stop going to shows and shut down the site—I never said I'd change the site, and I never implied that I think David is a "stalker." When I talked about eventually making concessions and working toward option #3, I meant both parties having the ability to apologize and to accept apologies. That's not because of the way I feel about a website, though, it's about the burden of carrying around anger and resentment. That's what would matter to me if I were in his position, not the site itself.

I understand...I said I "agree somewhat". Yes , and closing is always an option. I stand by what I said....If you are aware that an artist no longer respects you and doesn't want you around....and you continue to be the "bane of his existence"...you become a fan/stalker. I understand very clearly what you said.

Anger and resentment is all over this site....but not by everyone. It's a shame.

"The teenagers that love you...will wake up yawn...and kill you."

I'd wear a silly long wig and chin putty and throw sausages and piss at him.

Back
Top Bottom