How can this death threat drama be spun to increase sales of "World Peace..." ?

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
Let's stand back and look at this objectively.

How does he top a statement that he did not order a hit on the owner of his foremost fan site?

It's pure gold.

- J. Barleycorn

I think the first step would be to create a poll. :D

Yeah, I specifically clicked on this thinking it was a poll because I saw ghoul started it. WTF.

This record is about to be smashed!

Currently Active Users

There are currently 1038 users online. 41 members and 997 guests

Most users ever online was 2,359, February 17, 2014 at 11:40 AM.

A clever marketing person could work out the details. Turn lemons into lemonade. The news would have to catch wildfire in the U.K. That is step #1

Free death threat from Morrissey with every sale? Limited to 1000?

write a parody/satire song and record release it on his own site with the money going to some suitable worthy ironic cause. everyone would pick it up and spread it as they did with this story. load it with references to people worried about him being moral while they spend most of there time reading gossip hope for scandal. write a short story and post it on tty etc for the same reason.

i would make it a satirical parody of the situation rather than one of his songs. a hit meaning having david killed and saying at the same time that people will only make it a number one hit if its full of pointless gossip/scandal tabloid crap because no one cares about poverty suffering beautiful music poetry. they want mean spirited gossip ironically about people accused of being malicious conspirators themselves because they themselves want the bloodsport. lots of lyrical fodder there.

i would make it a satirical parody of the situation rather than one of his songs. a hit meaning having david killed and saying at the same time that people will only make it a number one hit if its full of pointless gossip/scandal tabloid crap because no one cares about poverty suffering beautiful music poetry. they want mean spirited gossip ironically about people accused of being malicious conspirators themselves because they themselves want the bloodsport. lots of lyrical fodder there.

Yes, yes! And "World Peace Is None of Your Business" can be the b-side.

Harvest/Capital - this is your shot - take it!

^^^^^
And it never will. This is a win for David, because if something ever, God forbid, mysteriously, you know, everyone will blame Morrissey! :p

Back
Top Bottom