Do you believe MORRISSEY, Camp Moz, Mozzer's men, encouraged someone to hurt/kill David Tseng?

Do you believe MOZ or anyone employed by him encouraged someone to hurt/kill D.T. ?

• Yes

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
no, see state below and when it appears in the other thread unless david squashes it. last part was a joke

yeah when he says the site i dont think he means the forum, he probably means the main page news which i didnt think anyone could create. if david is in charge of the moderators and chooses who they are and gives them this power/responsibility then his statement makes sense and david can be said to be responsible and in control. he also said "enough" and probably doesnt want another stage incident or disruption to his performance (read the ending of the show) which is also a sentiment probably shared by the venue and promoters. when a show goes down there is usually a security discussion about possible problems that could mean a disrution refund that the venue doesnt want so that they wont be forced to give a refund. this is also why venue security dealt with david and not moz's personal security. the venue is the one concerned and distributes photos and ejected to protect there financial interests not moz as he gets paid either way. i dont know anything about david and didnt even know the name of the guy who ran owns the rights to the site before now but this is what i believe.

I would say half the fans believe it, 50%.
25% know in their hearts it could very well be true, that makes 75% who believe M asked a thug to injure or murder Tseng.
Do you think 75% of the fans will vote "yes" ? No, they just won't vote at all.
The lack of votes tells you the super majority here thinks M is guilty.

- Seth

There is absolutely no way of knowing, but his brainwashed fans on this forum are going to say they know it's not true. I used to be a fan of Morrissey but after visiting this site I would NEVER admit it because his fans are RIDICULOUS hero worshipers. It's mortifying.

say morrissey wanted to hurt david. there doesnt seem much gain in trying to hurt david in front of many fans witnesses or in front of the venue which would be liable by ejecting him harshly. the venue would also never allow a personal security guard to eject someone as theyre libel for fans safety inside the building. also trying to find out his address, which probably isnt that hard in todays time, through a security guard morrissey barely knows and doesnt trust doesnt make much sense either. how would the guard accomplish this (security guards are not spys or secret agents). if he or anyone was going to try and "get" someone, which i dont believe at all, why do this in what seems to be described as a spontaneous conversation at a public show full of workers and other people. i mean come on, thats beyond simple even for the haters. you would have to believe moz had gone insane or is stupid which it seems some are suggesting and i dont think you sincere. some people watch to many movies and are just short sighted. the only thing that seems at all weird is hiring him back after leaving the previous tour. also i wasnt allowed to vote or i would have said no. david should just stay quiet even if pleased at the drama in order to stay out of any legal issue and just let the story promote his site which it will.

david should just stay quiet even if pleased at the drama in order to stay out of any legal issue and just let the story promote his site which it will.

David is a very nice man. He is also very clever. Have you seen him inject himself into the debate? Also, what legal issue? It's not David who is on the ropes here, legally.

I would say half the fans believe it, 50%.
25% know in their hearts it could very well be true, that makes 75% who believe M asked a thug to injure or murder Tseng.
Do you think 75% of the fans will vote "yes" ? No, they just won't vote at all.
The lack of votes tells you the super majority here thinks M is guilty.

- Seth

I want it to be true but don't think it is.

There is absolutely no way of knowing, but his brainwashed fans on this forum are going to say they know it's not true. I used to be a fan of Morrissey but after visiting this site I would NEVER admit it because his fans are RIDICULOUS hero worshipers. It's mortifying.

Who has brainwashed them?

David is a very nice man. He is also very clever. Have you seen him inject himself into the debate? Also, what legal issue? It's not David who is on the ropes here, legally.

David is. I've met him and liked him very much. The only person on the ropes is the libellous bodyguard...

I've met him too. If he was any more normal, any more polite, it would be terrifying (unless of course you are Canadian).

there legal issue, its best to just stay out of it because he will come off better looking and so will his site. not saying david is involved in anyway except for the victimized part.

^^^^^
Excellent point. With respect, it would be in David's own
interest to keep quiet. Right now the only person in this who appears clean is Tseng. Bodyguard = shakedown. MOZ = should have kept is comments focused on the Bodyguard and not made mention of David. Clearly, he did not consult anyone in P.R. before firing off that memo on TTY.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/1983-​B​radley-Steyn-true-to-you-net

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...t-He-Wanted-Me-to-F***-Up-Fan-Club-Honcho-TMZ

These two discussions have gone off the rails. Instead of actually staying focused on the story, and Morrissey's response, now a bunch of people have taken license to offering what is wrong with the site and how it should be run. Why wait for Moz to chime in? If you have a problem with the site, why not send David a PM. Stop ganging up on Tseng. Stop this dogpile. He is the victim. David did nothing to warrant a death threat. Personally, I would be in fear for my life. And don't kid yourselves, David could get a TRO. He has legal rights.

you got me to log in, good job BG :rolleyes: you're still one of the best :p
wanted to say "NO" but how can anyone really know for sure, I've known a lot of Moz fans in RL & while I cannot see MOST of them doing something like this
there are always a few wackos out there that could, on their own, get it in their head to "do something"
however, for me the chances of this are less than 1 in a million of two main reasons:
1. most Moz fans are sayers not "doers" and either find violence detestable and/or are not very good at it
2. do I even have to say it? listen to his music, a lot of it is about getting hostility out without having to resort to physical means, so hard to call anyone a real "fan of his music" if they went in did something in his name :crazy:
kind of like all those supposed Christians that kill for Christ :rolleyes:

reading back:
I just answered the question in the initial post, I've no idea but any actual incident, thanks for confusing me guys :confused:

Last edited:
I'm like 75% swaying towards Moz's side of the story, but still have a 25% belief that there is some truth to this.

Did Morrissey want Tseng 'f***ed up', and 'hurt' in a professional, financial, shutting down his website kinda way? That I can readily believe he'd ask about.
Gangland style whack job, no - not really.

Back
Top Bottom