Signed Autobiographies?

GhastlyGuest

Black sky in the daytime
I may have missed any discussion and if so I apologize, but has anyone received the signed copy of AUTOBIOGRAPHY yet?

If so, how does it look? I was wary of buying all that without some hard guarantee the sig would be "real."

I may have missed any discussion and if so I apologize, but has anyone received the signed copy of AUTOBIOGRAPHY yet?

If so, how does it look? I was wary of buying all that without some hard guarantee the sig would be "real."

Did you miss the part where Morrissey himself said the signatures were real?

Mine looks great. He used a black biro and pressed very hard into the paper.

Definitely legit! Here's a picture of mine:

10549717_503877156409985_1682224231_n.jpg

Did you miss the part where Morrissey himself said the signatures were real?

Mine looks great. He used a black biro and pressed very hard into the paper.

I read where he said the "hardcovers" were signed by him, and I read where the company selling them said the "paperbacks" were signed by him (may be I have the hard/paper switched). So - discrepancy.

At any rate, his statement only made things - naturally - more confusing.

I read where he said the "hardcovers" were signed by him, and I read where the company selling them said the "paperbacks" were signed by him (may be I have the hard/paper switched). So - discrepancy.

At any rate, his statement only made things - naturally - more confusing.

Yeah, it was the other way around. MyPlay Direct incorrectly stated that they were hardcovers, Morrissey said softcovers. They're most definitely paperbacks!

I have mine and it looks legit.

I waited until Morrissey confirmed it's authenticity or else I was wary of ordering. I even printed out his statement as proof in case anybody asks me.

I am happy with the book I received. It's boldly signed in black and I can only hope this pen is better than most black ballpoints that fade over time.

Back
Top Bottom