Morrissey Bodyguard Lawsuit -- He Wanted Me to F*** Up Fan Club Honcho - TMZ

Re: Morrissey wants to harm DavidT according to former bodyguard

Somehow having trouble picturing Morrissey begging some random guy to work for him & generally having conversations with the hired staff. Good try Bradley but you made your Moz a little too chatty to be credible.

Right so in the meantime let's assume it's true? Ridiculous. Before you read this story what was the likelihood of you believing such a story? You get a snippet of news from an American tabloid and that's enough for you to hang on until you find out otherwise? That's some awesome sense of logic you have there.

You must have me on ignore for some reason because you never reply to any of my posts anyway.

Reread the story. It clearly states that the facts are true "so claims the bodyguard in a new lawsuit."

Its a lawsuit. A story on a lawsuit. The court will determine if the facts are true. But for now, the lawsuit is real and so is the story. Get a grip!

ok people here are the facts, this guy is not a bodyguard of Morrisseys', his own personal bodyguard is Liam Nammock who has been his bodyguard for more than eight years, this other guy was hired at the start of the USA tour as Liams' girlfriend was having a baby and Liam wanted to be at the birth, Liam was not going on this tour because of that, but he received a phone call asking if he would go out to the USA after people rushed the stage at the beginning of the tour.. Liam took the decision to go out to the USA and this other guy was informed that he was no longer needed.. those are the facts plain and simple, I expect a statement on TTY soon now that Moz is back in the UK.. best regards, Manc Lad

Get a life and stop stalking the man.

Right so in the meantime let's assume it's true? Ridiculous. Before you read this story what was the likelihood of you believing such a story? You get a snippet of news from an American tabloid and that's enough for you to hang on until you find out otherwise? That's some awesome sense of logic you have there.

You must have me on ignore for some reason because you never reply to any of my posts anyway.

In the daily morass of internet commentary following a speculative news story people assume it is either true and others assume it isn't true. All are welcome to assume either stand point.

Personally I'd like to wait for more information. I don't see why taking either stand point would be so offensive to you. I wonder how the bodyguard is going to prove this happened if it's based on a conversation, hearsay. He would need the manager to corroborate his side which may be tricky.

In the daily morass of internet commentary following a speculative news story people assume it is either true and others assume it isn't true. All are welcome to assume either stand point.

Personally I'd like to wait for more information. I don't see why taking either stand point would be so offensive to you. I wonder how the bodyguard is going to prove this happened if it's based on a conversation, hearsay. He would need the manager to corroborate his side which may be tricky.

OK, sweetness. Morrissey was only joking when he said he'd like to smash David T. in the head....

Jesus Christ...Mr Reynolds might be a few names down on that assassination list! Thats it - I'm going dark - I'm off grid.... David, shall we get new identities and go live in Peru together? Its like a surreal episode of Utopia (UK urban thriller tv series)... ;)

Julie Hamill might want to pack a suitcase and meet us at the airport - 'Julie In The Weeds' could be code! :)

Last edited:
Now we can surmise why Morrissey cancelled the tour, didn't do any album promotion, and is in Switzerland - this story!

No doubt Morrissey's solicitor received legal documents related to this lawsuit weeks ago. Morrissey is in exile hiding away from the world.

Not entirely implausible...

I wonder how the bodyguard is going to prove this happened if it's based on a conversation, hearsay. He would need the manager to corroborate his side which may be tricky.
You almost wonder why he bothered, when Moz and Donnie are obviously going to stick to a different story. Unless he has other witnesses, or recorded the conversation?

anyone want to make a few bets on the outcome of the lawsuit. dismissed, found innocent, countersuit, guilty

anyone want to make a few bets on the outcome of the lawsuit. dismissed, found innocent, countersuit, guilty
Based on previous history, I'd say Moz gets fined a couple of thousand dollars for unfair dismissal, then spends the next decade running from writs , steadfastly refusing to pay it and running up ever increasing legal costs, and complaining about his woes at the hands of the evil legal system. At least it will give him 50 pages of material in the next volume of his autobiography.

Isn't being annoyed at David a bit like holding a school responsible if one of the kids hears voices and starts shooting people?
The freely flowing sewer that can be this site at times is nothing unusual in internet terms and individuals make it awful not the host or servers.
What next? Suing the internet creators as it hurts the public image?
Good grief.
FWD

You almost wonder why he bothered, when Moz and Donnie are obviously going to stick to a different story. Unless he has other witnesses, or recorded the conversation?

I wonder if a recording will surface where Morrissey says "Hypothetically speaking, would you be able to help me were I to need someone's head split threeee waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haay-hay-haaaaaaays? And then punched all over the play-hay-hay-hayce!!"

There was a case somewhat similar to this last year, if anyone remembers. It involved the singer of As I Lay Dying (a heavy metal group). The singer wanted his ex-wife killed. He is now in jail. In this case, though, there was concrete evidence against him. An undercover cop posted as a hit man and needed to basically get him on record as saying “I want her dead” in order to hold up.

could just be stupid but yeah i doubt hes gonna be fined anything at all as the case so far as i understand it so far rests solely on what the bodyguards saying and is gonna uncorroborated. unless theres some other piece of evidence. thats kinda why i was wondering who was representing him. if anyone took on this case based solely on that accusation theyd have to be pretty stupid unless its just a shake down for either morrissey or harvest, a weak one at that and opens him up to countersuit. just sayin

yeah fred he just tried to have his time reduced unsuccessfully. most murder for hire cases go this way unless they already know a killer personally or other criminal contacts.

Isn't being annoyed at David a bit like holding a school responsible if one of the kids hears voices and starts shooting people?
The freely flowing sewer that can be this site at times is nothing unusual in internet terms and individuals make it awful not the host or servers.
What next? Suing the internet creators as it hurts the public image?
Good grief.
FWD

well if he is responsible for moderation you can claim i think some degree control and responsibility for what gets posted and stays and also to what gets posted on the main page. that said i dont really see a bunch of intrusion on his part into mozs personasl life even if i dont agree about the moderation. many people disagree about moderation though. i still post here so that must say something i guess

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom