Morrissey Bodyguard Lawsuit -- He Wanted Me to F*** Up Fan Club Honcho - TMZ

Re: Morrissey wants to harm DavidT according to former bodyguard

Somehow having trouble picturing Morrissey begging some random guy to work for him & generally having conversations with the hired staff. Good try Bradley but you made your Moz a little too chatty to be credible.

I should add that I am not a conspiracy theorist by nature. Sometimes people don't phrase things exactly the way they wish they would have when flaws are pointed out to them later. That doesn't make them liars.

But at the very least, surely you would concede that, if you are correct, then the clumsy wording leaves the statements open to interpretation, say, by a judge looking at a case?

P.

But at the very least, surely you would concede that, if you are correct, then the clumsy wording leaves the statements open to interpretation, say, by a judge looking at a case?

Even the most iron-clad, thoroughly vetted, proofread, labored-over, and well-considered statements are open to interpretation by judges. So yes, I would concede as much.

Weak logic is when you declare the story atrocious before hearing all the sides of the story. That's called Poisoning the Well. You extended your reign of false logic yesterday by telling everyone who confronted you that they couldn't prove it didn't happen. That's called Circular Reasoning. So spare me the lectures of weak logic, as a moderator you should know better. Pulling the "I'm a logical scientist looking for proof." is yet ANOTHER exhibit of false logic, Appeal to Authority. Even a Chemist can act like a gossipy old hag over tea.

OH MY GOD!! CRYSTAL WROTE JESSE'S STATEMENT! Look at her random capital letters!! Wait! That means... she wrote Morrissey's Steyn statement as well. Which means... Crystal Geezer IS MORRISSEY!! Which means... Moz wants to get it on with himself, which I think we all have always suspected.

OH MY GOD!! CRYSTAL WROTE JESSE'S STATEMENT! Look at her random capital letters!! Wait! That means... she wrote Morrissey's Steyn statement as well. Which means... Crystal Geezer IS MORRISSEY!! Which means... Moz wants to get it on with himself, which I think we all have always suspected.

I used title-case on the logical fallacies, dipshit. But if Morrissey wants to put his wiener in my puss, I'm AOK with that. Just sayin. :cool:

In this lifetime tour-cancelling pop stars who order kills
TMZ hands them stardom

more stuffs from tty

"3 August 2014 / identification

It is understood that the music venue security officer who is harassing Morrissey also uses the name Brad HawkSteyn, and is known online as Springy."

hm.

more stuffs from tty

It is understood that the music venue security officer who is harassing Morrissey also uses the name Brad HawkSteyn, and is known online as Springy."

hm.

I'm so confused. It's not easy being a Morrissey fan.

more stuffs from tty

hm.

This is very odd. Why even say this? If it's with the cops, as Morrissey said, why would you do this? It's totally bizarre.

more stuffs from tty

hm.

"Calling all cars! Calling all cars!"

Well this man is still friends with Boz and Matt on Facebook apparently.

Posting AKAs - I mean - why? It's almost as if he's saying to his acolytes - "I've given you the information, now go get him". Who's supposed to be harassing who here? It's an enormous gaffe.

This is very odd. Why even say this? If it's with the cops, as Morrissey said, why would you do this? It's totally bizarre.

Probably because they want you to find him on the web and....

Last edited:
once again, true to you is run by julia.

true to you is not run by morrissey.

these are not difficult concepts.

lol says the show me the evidence king. seems a bit hypocritical and a self serving argument there

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom