New Single in January 2015?

A

Anonymous

Someone claiming to be morrissey on twitter is saying a tour and single in January.

@stillmozsworld

Is this TRB/Banjaxer trying to fool people again? Don't these people have lives?

Re: New Single in January?

hope not. would love to see this album translated live as i dont know what id be like in person since the music can be so different. super excited to find out. anyone wanna be hopeful believe and speculate as to what the single would be? kiss me a lot. staircase is getting lots of attention but would anyone play a song with those lyrics on a general broadcast from morrissey?

Look at it logically - do they really need a 6 month lead-time to release a new single? Hell, by next year everyone will have forgotten 'World Peace'. They sure as shit won't be releasing singles from it then.

A tour is more likely, but then any fool could predict that.

Someone claiming to be morrissey on twitter is saying a tour and single in January.

@stillmozsworld

Is this TRB/Banjaxer trying to fool people again? Don't these people have lives?

You mean you?

lol depends on the illness i guess, if it is respiratory, but in all likely hood id say no though id like to still be excited and would be happy for a new single tour. six months is a long time and in the real world i doubt anyone would try to achieve a singles success with that much anticipation. unless hes institutionalized and in need of some serious recovery itd be crazy to try and do a single tour for an album after a six month lull. though if thats all they could do and hes just going to try and take the rest of this year off a tour in the new year would make sense and they could release a single then or at anytime really but at that point the song would be promiting the tour instead of the album.

If Morrissey is going to ever tour again, I would highly recommend the months of Dec-Mar not be included in the schedule, at least not in the northern hemisphere. While some sort of a catastrophic event causing tour meltdown is possible at any time during the year (as we've seen), if you look at the last few years, winter dates are the most susceptible to a premature demise.

Last edited:

@stillmozsworld

Right you moron. TRB is NOT Banjaxer. I know Banjaxer. He doesn't do this shit. Get your facts right. And stop the self-aggrandising posts. You're fooling no one.

P.

Back
Top Bottom