"I'm lying here wiiiide to receive"

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
What mental image does that conjure up for you after Moz had said he is a humasexual?

P.s. - best thread ever? Yes.

a guy sitting behind his computer, though that may be me being sexist.

I've always pictured him in a dark room surfing and perusing the world wide web for the love of his life on relatively primitive dating sites and then he gives up and as a last resort in an attempt to find someone, anyone, opens the curtains, lies down in bed facing the window, spreads his... er, well that's enough. His mouth is of course open at the same time.

"Anything you'd care to give" after all...

Last edited:
One must remember that this song was written at a time just following his split with Jake. After being so used to being dwelt in and suddenly not being dwelt in any longer he must have not known what to do with himself.

It's both about loneliness turning to the web for company and a filthy gay bottom come-on.
It's a great song, I think - and very prescient considering it was written at a very early stage of the web's development; not like it is now.

Great song. I got nothing else.

What mental image does that conjure up for you after Moz had said he is a humasexual?

What does it conjure up for you Ryan.

For me, love, standing next to someone when you got a feeling, waiting for their next step, so you can be comfortable being exposed for your next step, towards love.

Ryan, I'm truly sorry if yours is much more painful in the lower regions

^^^^ you ask, but don't give. Such manners.

He's lying in bed waiting for pussy pics.

In American football, the "Wide Receiver" is one of two men who generally catch the ball passed by the quarterback.

1200px-Football-Formation-WR.svg.png

In American football the ball is shaped like a mandorla which is essentially a vagina.

890493-football--closeup-of-football-standing-upright-on-the-playing-field.jpg

Gothic Christian Architecture and ornamentation is no stranger to the particularly feminine nature of the mandorla, often placing it's hot and heavy saints and iconic figure smack in the middle. God lives where it's warm and safe and pink and wet. Donations always accepted.

73044_mandorla_lg.gif

Amen.

He's lying in bed waiting for pussy pics.

In American football, the "Wide Receiver" is one of two men who generally catch the ball passed by the quarterback.

1200px-Football-Formation-WR.svg.png

In American football the ball is shaped like a mandorla which is essentially a vagina.

890493-football--closeup-of-football-standing-upright-on-the-playing-field.jpg

Gothic Christian Architecture and ornamentation is no stranger to the particularly feminine nature of the mandorla, often placing it's hot and heavy saints and iconic figure smack in the middle. God lives where it's warm and safe and pink and wet. Donations always accepted.

73044_mandorla_lg.gif

Amen.

Another post where she claims he's straight.

Congratulations, Crystal Geezer. Only you could take a lyric which is blatantly describing Morrissey lying down waiting to be anally plundered by a big fat cock, and turn it into a coded message about 'vaginas'.

You really cannot accept the merest whiff of homosexuality around the man, can you?

Back
Top Bottom