What is the pen on the WPINOYB cover?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
:squiffy: :squiffy: Wowza. Don't leave that one behind at the drugstore...

I don't think that's it, though. Look at the enlargement of the picture I posted above. The band is solid, and the clip doesn't look particularly snakey. Hmmm.

I carry around one of those $20 Fisher bullet space pens and I have to watch that like a hawk. It travels quite a long way sometimes, considering it has no legs.

Mind you, if you can afford a $20,000 pen I suppose you can afford to lose it.

I don't think that's it, though. Look at the enlargement of the picture I posted above. The band is solid, and the clip doesn't look particularly snakey. Hmmm.

The clip looks like a ribbon...

Hmmm, indeed.

The close-up of the pen brought to mind those cancer ribbons. A black ribbon.

I looked up a list of what black ribbons represent...cuz I have no life:

terrorist attacks in Turkey; a sign of mourning for those lost in the terrorist attacks
Wiccan/Pagan rights and awareness[111]
9/11 - This ribbon is a sign of mourning for those lost in the 11 September attack
mourning and remembrance of the Virginia Tech massacre[112]
melanoma awareness[113]
black lung awareness
transgender hate crime awareness
awareness for suicide, bulimia, anorexia, self-harm, etc.
sleep apnea awareness
violence against men awareness and support, for the ones where men are abused in home violence.

Last edited:
I was so overjoyed when Chickpea posted that last night, because I immediately thought that's such a distinctive clip that we must be able to narrow it down now (it's definitely not a Mont Blanc), but I spent another hour or so searching and still nothing. It's infuriating!!!

I was so overjoyed when Chickpea posted that last night, because I immediately thought that's such a distinctive clip that we must be able to narrow it down now (it's definitely not a Mont Blanc), but I spent another hour or so searching and still nothing. It's infuriating!!!

I know! I've never looked at so many fountain pens in my life. And we don't even know if it IS a fountain pen!!

Back
Top Bottom