What is the pen on the WPINOYB cover?

14560820450_7d0fd5fa14_o.png

It's not a Mont Blanc. It's not a Pelican. It's not a Lamy. It's not a Pilot. It's not a Shaeffer. Any ideas?

I'm leaning towards it being either a weird Japanese limited production pen, or a vintage Sailor. The short clip on the cap is pretty distinguishable, but I can't find it.

Bonus points for identifying the make of the bike.
I'm sure Moz would appreciate a vintage sailor.

The Mont Blanc 'Agatha Christie' pen is identical to your vintage Mont Blanc but also has a second band at the bottom of the lid.
However, it still doesn't look like 'the one':

2roonee.jpg

Good spot. The pen loses some since it wasn't lasso'd very well when they photoshopped the background, I think some of the shape of the cap is off and there's added bumps. That snake definately looks more like the clip than traditional Mont Blancs.

I think the pen in his hand is gold.

I'm not sure you can trust the album cover as a true depiction of what the pen cap looks like with all the editing they've done to the picture...

More than that, you left the impression that you're a raving imbecile...

An impression based on intentionally antagonising posts, ridiculously bad jokes, a lame arsed Pseudonym ingeniously coupled with a silhouette of a mouse. And you're the one taking me seriously??? Have a word.

An impression based on intentionally antagonising posts, ridiculously bad jokes, a lame arsed Pseudonym ingeniously coupled with a silhouette of a mouse. And you're the one taking me seriously??? Have a word.

Are you suggesting you're not an imbecile but a tragic-case with nothing better to do than pretend to be an imbecile?

If it's all such a meaningless lark to you, why do you bother coming back, day after day, to leave endless commentary that contributes absolutely nothing to the conversation other than to belittle others? Nearly 20 posts a day—obviously it means a great deal to you! No one is impressed (except maybe Agharta).

I'm not sure you can trust the album cover as a true depiction of what the pen cap looks like with all the editing they've done to the picture...

The thought occurred to me for a few minutes that the original photo didn't have a pen at all but rather a meat treat and the pen was substituted so all the "Hypocrite!!!" criers had nothing to cry about. Given I can't track down the pen it seems like it's real though.

If it's all such a meaningless lark to you, why do you bother coming back, day after day, to leave endless commentary that contributes absolutely nothing to the conversation other than to belittle others? Nearly 20 posts a day—obviously it means a great deal to you! No one is impressed (except maybe Agharta).

And what do you contribute

I'm not taking you seriously in the least...I'm just tired of seeing your "intentionally antagonizing posts, ridiculously bad jokes and lame arsed pseudonym coupled with a silhouette of a mouse."

You should have picked something rat-based...it would have been more appropriate.

I'm not taking you seriously in the least...I'm just tired of seeing your "intentionally antagonizing posts, ridiculously bad jokes and lame arsed pseudonym coupled with a silhouette of a mouse."

You should have picked something rat-based...it would have been more appropriate.

Your comebacks are f***ing shite,

Back
Top Bottom