No Song Titles on CD Player

smithsman

Has anybody else noticed that the CD of WPINOYB shows as unknown title on the CD display for any of the songs

Has anybody else noticed that the CD of WPINOYB shows as unknown title on the CD display for any of the songs

My old JVC CD player did not have a function for song titles, display says track 1, 2, 3 etc.

I did play my CD using friend's mac the other day, iTunes displays all the song titles.

Last edited:
CD title and track titles appear in my vehicle's stereo:
wpinoyba.jpg

might just be a production flaw or a flaw in the player as mine does the same.

thats probably because its not very good. war on errorism was really great though. it was there last amazing album

My old JVC CD player did not have a function for song titles, display says track 1, 2, 3 etc.

I did play my CD using friend's mac the other day, iTunes displays all the song titles.

It will display song titles for my other CD's but not this one :( Its a pain in the A**

Oh, Agharta! I can always count on you for a sassy remark regarding the new album. You are my constant. My rock. My dependable teddy bear. You are the one thing I can turn to when the world stops makin' sense and I need someone to ground me.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom