TheNeedleDrop - WPINOYB review

MozAngeles818

Maladjusted
Not sure if you guys checked this out yet. TND has a good following and did a review on WPINOYB.
Good or bad for sales?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which ones, specifically?

It would be quicker to list the ones that aren't. While I do have a natural hatred for journalists and 'reviewers' there are clear failures in his reviewing that can objectively identified (nonsensical, overbearing use of metaphors and most of what he says just comes across as him trying to amuse himself-- to name a few). I'd write a paragraph but I have my own time to save.

It would be quicker to list the ones that aren't. While I do have a natural hatred for journalists and 'reviewers' there are clear failures in his reviewing that can objectively identified (nonsensical, overbearing use of metaphors and most of what he says just comes across as him trying to amuse himself-- to name a few). I'd write a paragraph but I have my own time to save.

(nonsensical, overbearing use of metaphors and most of what he says just comes across as him trying to amuse himself-- to name a few) - youve just described morrissey

This thread got me thinking of orange bandanas.

But the bit about bitterness, yeah. Speaking of which, bloody mary, stomach ulcer, mmm.

You've got to love youtube reviewers. Not good enough to be actual critics but love the sound of their own voices and to see their own faces.
As for the review itself, it's crap; but why take anyone wearing clothes like that as an arbiter of anything?

Tags
morrissey review wpinoyb
Back
Top Bottom