Play the Morrissey Drinking Game - radio.com - by Shannon Carlin

Moderators - please kill this thread. I am moving it to off-topic where it will be loved like a teddy bear and played in real time. :guitar:

Only if !VH!, NHNS, Skylarker, and MozRecording are there.

^^^^^
On a site that shall not be named (defunct MorrisseyMusic.com), I held trivia contests with people posting from all over the world. Pick a time zone, say Pacific. Pick a start time. 15 minutes before start time, each person names the album they are listening to. And each person states the drink they are having. Then, we start. Having the rules in front of you, I recommend printing them out to avoid scrolling, each person states the song and what Moz said (paraphrasing is fine) and how much of their beverage or drink they had to drink premised on the rules. We do this until one by one people drop/pass out. Last person standing who is able to actually put a coherent sentence together wins.

^^^^^
On a site that shall not be named (defunct MorrisseyMusic.com), I held trivia contests with people posting from all over the world. Pick a time zone, say Pacific. Pick a start time. 15 minutes before start time, each person names the album they are listening to. And each person states the drink they are having. Then, we start. Having the rules in front of you, I recommend printing them out to avoid scrolling, each person states the song and what Moz said (paraphrasing is fine) and how much of their beverage or drink they had to drink premised on the rules. We do this until one by one people drop/pass out. Last person standing who is able to actually put a coherent sentence together wins.

Alright, f***face, you're on.

OK!

I should say, in advance, my sips and shots and chugs shall consist of ______________ (Manchester, UK) so that I may actually be able to get through an album.

Last edited:
Who are you kidding? You're too lazy to put your clothes back on to do this...:p

For this, I will put on a shirt. Hell, I might even comb my hair.

OK!

I should say, in advance, my sips and shots and chugs shall consist of Boddingtons Pub Ale (Manchester, UK) so that I may actually be able to get through an album.

I will either be drinking apple pie moonshine or raspberry rum and coke. What do you say we play here?

http://tinychat.com/nothappynotsad

Back
Top Bottom