Absolutely hilarious Evangelical Christian reacts to Kristeen Young's performance on late night TV

hect0r

Bored? Watch this hilarious freak react to Kristeen Young's performance.

Actually, the fact that she's upsetting people like this makes me like her a little bit... Oh, wait, I listened again. Still sounds terrible. :straightface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Absolutely hilarious Evangelical Christian reacts to Kristeen Young's performance on late night

lyrics werent to bad from what i read. i could see how morrissey might appreciate that aspect.

Re: Absolutely hilarious Evangelical Christian reacts to Kristeen Young's performance on late night

lyrics werent to bad from what i read. i could see how morrissey might appreciate that aspect.

Yes. The lyrics are pretty poignant. It's a shame the way she seems to sing with a self-afflicted speech impediment.

yeah i could see that comparison but i listen to lots of music with vocals like that, i listen to lots of different versions of hardcore, so it really seems very familiar to me and honestly kinda been there done that so i wasnt very surprised though its not something i associate with morrissey (id never heard her until now). its neat in the moment but very difficult to take farther from personal experience. i do love how much pat smiles every time hes playing in anything. he always enjoys the moment. i mean my god have you ever heard the germs, darby, sing. shes much more intelligible if not as compelling lol. darby also had even better lyrics in many ways.

yeah i could see that comparison but i listen to lots of music with vocals like that, i listen to lots of different versions of hardcore, so it really seems very familiar to me and honestly kinda been there done that so i wasnt very surprised though its not something i associate with morrissey (id never heard her until now). its neat in the moment but very difficult to take farther from personal experience. i do love how much pat smiles every time hes playing in anything. he always enjoys the moment. i mean my god have you ever heard the germs, darby, sing. shes much more intelligible if not as compelling lol. darby also had even better lyrics in many ways.

Pat does appear to be having a good time playing in that video. I saw him play about 5 or 6 years ago at a Germs show, but it was the reformed incarnation of the Germs; the guy that played Darby in the Germs biopic did the vocals. Still, it was a pretty good show.

super cool, i would kill you and go back in time to take your place if i could only manage somehow. my first child will be named darby coincidentally. that biopic was as good as it was gonna get i think with the funds they had and to not just make it horribly depressing and terrifying (they left out a lot of the child prostitution stuff eep! and the murders etc). he was a weird choice to play darby but he surprised me with his dedication and how far he went to change his looks (i think he messed up his teeth and raise fund for the film). much respect. again im jealous again im jealous again im jealous again. sorry i love the black flag as well and much to lucid at the moment.

I can't stand evangelical christians or KY, they can have each other.

Back
Top Bottom