HIG Negative /Dutch Headmaster 7 / Red William 7 / Setlists

Sheridan Whiteside

Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Opening these up to offers before I go down the ebay route.

All of the vinyl are unplayed, and haven't even been out of storage since last week. All originated from Scott Pierings office.

HIG - Pristine sleeve and vinyl. RT131
William - Good sleeve, pristine vinyl. Whitle label, one side has William on in felt pen, other side is blank.
Headmaster 7 - Good sleeve, pristine vinyl. No middle, MD5290
Barbarism 7 - Good sleeve, pristine vinyl. No middle. RTD021

Both setlists are from 1986, one being from London, Ontario on the first date of the USA/Canada tour.

Any questions/offers feel free to DM me.

photo 1 - Copy.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2 - Copy.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
popsike has 12 pages of William sales recorded non are red sleeves. love to know what that's worth?

We need a co-operative, 4 of us chip in buy it, and forward it on after 2 months ownership to the next name on the list. That way 4 of us own it for 25% of the year.

2xHand In Glove negative sleeves!!! Wow, in fact double wow literally.And a mythical red sleeve William test too, almost makes the cowboy headmaster look like chicken feed-which we all know it certainly is not.Great to see them,have you sold any or all yet?

The William red sleeve is truly beautiful.....

Cheers Moz

Sorry, forgot to say - only selling one of the HIG negatives. Other is put back away!

None sold as yet.

A

Nice. I'm after a cowboy kid sleeve but needs to be better than that (I know they're thin paper) but less ringwear would be nice.

I understand you wanting to part with one copy of HIG since you have two but I am finding really hard to understand why you wanna sell the red william as it is so beautiful and till now not many people knew about it.....

Cheers Moz

I realise the pictures arent great i have posted. I will add some better photos this evening, especially of the red william.

The sleeve and the test press will probably be sold as seperate entities.

A

I realise the pictures arent great i have posted. I will add some better photos this evening, especially of the red william.

The sleeve and the test press will probably be sold as seperate entities.

A

Let's just hear everyone's offers & valuations, something like the William red is hard to gauge, I'd open with £600 just for the sleeve. (I have no clue if that's high or low until someone else shows their hand). The offer is there tho.

Whatever the one on ebay goes for will be a slightly high range for the William white tp, then as for the sleeve don't know. 600 gbp? That seems a bit high but who knows. It's worth what you'll pay for. Remember though it takes 2 interested parties willing to pay that to know it'll be a return on your investment. :) from an auction standpoint at least. I'll offer 250 gbp

As promised, more pictures of the William sleeve and the record.

I have decided that these will now be sold as separates.

photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG
photo 4 - Copy.JPG

A

I agree. Isn't this how it was sent out to promote the record? This record in this sleeve? I probably won't be the highest bidder anyways. But I don't think I'd want to buy just one or the other, only together.

That's like splitting twins up at birth, why would u do that

I don't think it should be that alarming. Unless the TP has unique markings not otherwise found on a traditional 7" white label william TP, or glows red and chants "i am the gatekeeper" when it becomes within proximity of the sleeve, there's really no original indication barring nostalgia of some sort that they were meant to be paired. You could make arguments for both sides, but nothing crucial.

Maybe I'm not enough of a test pressing collector to understand or something. But I feel like I wouldn't want to just buy the sleeve without a record to go with it. It's not like most of us have random William white label 7"s just sitting around to stick inside the sleeve or maybe some do? I guess as someone who doesn't really collect test pressings on a normal basis, I would much rather have the record and sleeve than just an empty sleeve. Does that make any sense or am I clueless?

I don't think it should be that alarming. Unless the TP has unique markings not otherwise found on a traditional 7" white label william TP, or glows red and chants "i am the gatekeeper" when it becomes within proximity of the sleeve, there's really no original indication barring nostalgia of some sort that they were meant to be paired. You could make arguments for both sides, but nothing crucial.

Back
Top Bottom