Morrissey platino in Israel

A

Anonymous

Morrissey, can you please re-consider playing the Israel dates? You. Ay not be interested but I know that a lot of your fans will be very disappointed if you do considering e current situation. You have always been for me an outsider and someone who has always has talked about the truth and honesty. What is happening is Gaza is murder on massive scale done by Israel. I have always consider you someone who will stand with the outsider and oppressed. Please think about it and please do the right thing.

Where were you when the rockets were raining down on Israel?

It's a bit late for him to reconsider this, isn't it? If he's in the mood, though, maybe he could reconsider releasing Maladjusted.

Where were you when the rockets were raining down on Israel?

Sheltering under a rolled-up newspaper and my indignant sense of what-did-we-ever-do-to-the-Palestinians-?

i really dislike most of isreal ive seen. couldnt wait to get away from it.

The two most notorious trolls on this site are Muslims. The biggest trolls in Israel are the Palestinian-Muslims. Hmm. Makes one wonder what the connection is between Islam and trolling/terrorizing.

Morrissey, can you please re-consider playing the Israel dates? You. Ay not be interested but I know that a lot of your fans will be very disappointed if you do considering e current situation. You have always been for me an outsider and someone who has always has talked about the truth and honesty. What is happening is Gaza is murder on massive scale done by Israel. I have always consider you someone who will stand with the outsider and oppressed. Please think about it and please do the right thing.

Are there rumours of Morrissey playing in Israel??

The two most notorious trolls on this site are Muslims. The biggest trolls in Israel are the Palestinian-Muslims. Hmm. Makes one wonder what the connection is between Islam and trolling/terrorizing.

What?

Israel's a kip. bunch of state sponsored terrorists who kill babies. I'm pretty sure moz doesn't support baby killers.

Israel's a kip. bunch of state sponsored terrorists who kill babies. I'm pretty sure moz doesn't support baby killers.

His expensive, soft leather shoes are made from baby cows. When the leather is very supple and expensive they killed the cows as babies. So, yes, he does. Meat is murder but leather shoes are not.

His expensive, soft leather shoes are made from baby cows. When the leather is very supple and expensive they killed the cows as babies. So, yes, he does. Meat is murder but leather shoes are not.

How do you know he wears leather? Because he admitted to it in 1987? They make very good and expensive vegan shoes now. Unless you've been in his walk-in closer then you are making empty claims.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...or-guardian-readers-to-look-good-201006012778

How do you know he wears leather? Because he admitted to it in 1987? They make very good and expensive vegan shoes now. Unless you've been in his walk-in closer then you are making empty claims.

He wore Gucci leather shoes on his recent tours.

And I am sure he doesn't support aholes like you who use children and people with disabilities as human shields to protect rockets aimed at innocent people.

Every day I wonder what a platino is.

Back
Top Bottom