Why so many negative references to fat people when he is not thin?

as usual, it somehow becomes more coherent if you just read it as one person named anonymous having a conversation with themselves. My favorite line so far is in the opening post: "i'm not proud of my opinion."

lol!!!!

I monitor my body fat. I don't do it for image though (even though it has obvious image benefits) I do it for sports. It is an indicator of strength vs weight. You watch the balance between the two for optimal performance. Depending on the training cycle I'm on and the time of the year, I go between 7-10%. To little body fat and it's hard to get the nutrition right and possible loss in (muscle)strength. Strength vs weight ratio is the goal.

An example is today. I cycled 52 miles and my calorie burn was 2200 calories. In my daily diet I will have to include that along with the calories required to keep the lean muscle mass I have. Hence the balance.

I hardly think morrissey watch anything he eats or physically attempts to mold himself in the image he would like, or he would still be thin.

I think it's no secret the way morrissey thinks, your the one for me fatty.

Last edited:
I monitor my body fat. I don't do it for image though (even though it has obvious image benefits) I do it for sports. It is an indicator of strength vs weight. You watch the balance between the two for optimal performance. Depending on the training cycle I'm on and the time of the year, I go between 7-10%. To little body fat and it's hard to get the nutrition right and possible loss in (muscle)strength. Strength vs weight ratio is the goal.

An example is today. I cycled 52 miles and my calorie burn was 2200 calories. In my daily diet I will have to include that along with the calories required to keep the lean muscle mass I have. Hence the balance.

Is it because you're hovering up around 10% that you keep covering yourself in blue? ;)

As usual, it somehow becomes more coherent if you just read it as one person named Anonymous having a conversation with themselves. My favorite line so far is in the opening post: "I'm not proud of my opinion."

:lbf:

Is it because you're hovering up around 10% that you keep covering yourself in blue? ;)

Ok this is for academic purposes only (wink) to demonstrate my point.

7%
euhh0x.jpg

10%
2hdo5fb.jpg

You are very observant, the blue does add a few pounds.

Wake up, he's referring to the hockey player rather than the size if the locker room u douche

*Listens again* So he is. Then again, I've always thought the lyrics to I Keep Mine Hidden were different until those handwritten lyrics were posted the other day....

*Listens again* So he is. Then again, I've always thought the lyrics to I Keep Mine Hidden were different until those handwritten lyrics were posted the other day....

It's just the way morrissey strings loads of words together for melodic effect and extending sentences, he doesn't pause for breath either, so things maybe become clearer on repeated listens and breaking down his lyrics bit by bit.

This 2nd one is a fact for me. The 1st one may be for morrissey.

If you are depressed, it's hard to go exercise.

If you exercise, it's hard to get depressed.

looking good and young can have drawbacks though. im about to be 34 and i look like im 20. im 5-8 and 115 pounds with no exercise and i eat mostly sugar if i eat anything at all. i didnt develop until later in life and i remember the way people treated me before this growth spurt and how people treated me after and it was a little sad as it took away so much meaning for me. it can also make people dismiss you a lot and what you have to say which can make you more combative in order to be taken seriously. im not saying that i dont like looking good young and fit but it does create a barrier imo that can lead to difficult interactions and mistrust towards a lot of peoples intentions. its not like id trade it for looking "worse" but its a challenge for me sometimes and can make me feel sorta lonely. im mostly met with hate just for being honest about this which is just one example. its a challenge

He's not a man

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!! I just listened to the new mp3 album from Morrissey and what crap! I want a refund! 3rd song in i turned it off and i'm not not a fan anymore. I mean, Morrissey goes as far as to insult men that eat steaks...that we are Not A Man if we do so!? Got NEWS for you Moz, your less of a man than we are. Prancing around with your boyfriends meat sticks eating each others summer sausages! Vegan right uh huh...you eat more meat sticks than any meat eater does. Whoofing and Sucking down them man tube steaks! Your less of a man than we will ever be. You're not even vegan if you keep suckin them tube steaks and stuffing your rump roast all the time with sausages.

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!! I just listened to the new mp3 album from Morrissey and what crap! I want a refund! 3rd song in i turned it off and i'm not not a fan anymore. I mean, Morrissey goes as far as to insult men that eat steaks...that we are Not A Man if we do so!? Got NEWS for you Moz, your less of a man than we are. Prancing around with your boyfriends meat sticks eating each others summer sausages! Vegan right uh huh...you eat more meat sticks than any meat eater does. Whoofing and Sucking down them man tube steaks! Your less of a man than we will ever be. You're not even vegan if you keep suckin them tube steaks and stuffing your rump roast all the time with sausages.

Don't feed the homophobic troll.

I was reading about nutrition a while back and one of the best conceptions the author had, which is so true in my mind is, most people don't eat enough to get thin. If you don't know what that means, see a nutritionist.

Back
Top Bottom