What song is your favorite from the top vote getters from World Peace, YOR, ROTT, and Quarry ?

What song is your favorite from the top vote getters from World Peace, YOR, ROTT, and Quarry ?

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
zxup0w.jpg

polls:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/131571-Favorite-song-off-World-Peace-Is-None-Of-Your-Business

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/pollBooth.pl?qid=373

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/pollBooth.pl?qid=300

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/pollBooth.pl?qid=217

Last edited:
Re: What song do you like best from the top vote getters from Quarry, ROTT, YOR, World Peace ?

I guess I'll go with Pigsty, but that's definitely not my favorite song from these four albums!

Last edited:
Re: What song do you like best from the top vote getters from Quarry, ROTT, YOR, World Peace ?

havent looked at the polls but best song across all four albums is "I'm not Sorry" or "I have forgiven Jesus" (IMO), leaning towards i'm not sorry but hard to nail down anything outstanding. A poll for his first 4 albums would have me spoilt for choice.

Skull

havent looked at the polls but best song across all four albums is "I'm not Sorry" or "I have forgiven Jesus" (IMO), leaning towards i'm not sorry but hard to nail down anything outstanding. A poll for his first 4 albums would have me spoilt for choice.

It would have had us all spoilt for choice mate.

I thought Staircase At The University won "World Peace..." poll but it was Neal Cassady Drops Dead, so I had to re-do it. This is right.

I think so also - the poll was featured on the main page for a few days last week and I saw the votes for "Neal" suddenly surge ahead of "Staircase" after a few days. Unfortunately the polls through vBulletin appear to be easily abused with anonymous votes turned on compared to the previous ones using Slashcode. I may have to turn off anonymous voting.

Edit: anonymous voting has been turned off for polls.

someone rigged it I would have thought

Last edited:
I think so also - the poll was featured on the main page for a few days last week and I saw the votes for "Neal" suddenly surge ahead of "Staircase" after a few days. Unfortunately the polls through vBulletin appear to be easily abused with anonymous votes turned on compared to the previous ones using Slashcode. I may have to turn off anonymous voting.

Yey!!
I always against anonymous voting because in the past some users abused it.
In order to prevent abuse, I set my polls as public voting.

Anonymous voting has been turned off. Although it got more voting in polls unfortunately it was too easy to abuse.

Yey!!
I always against anonymous voting because in the past some users abused it.
In order to prevent abuse, I set my polls as public voting.

someone rigged it I would have thought

Edit: anonymous voting has been turned off for polls.

Or it could just be more people started voting after the album was actually released...

That's certainly a possibility, but it appears to be abuse. Like the time when Jesse suddenly came in the lead for 'favorite guitarist' poll by a large margin. I always underestimate how some people have nothing better to do with their time.

Or it could just be more people started voting after the album was actually released...

That's certainly a possibility, but it appears to be abuse. Like the time when Jesse suddenly came in the lead for 'favorite guitarist' poll by a large margin. I always underestimate how some people have nothing better to do with their time.

What else could Jesse being doing with his time?
Certainly not practicing the guitar... :guitar:

Take away 7 layers of gloss, topped with a layer of varnish just to be sure, minus the B.S. rain effects, and you've got nothing. Visconti gussed it up, put a window dressing on it, and wow'd you. You can put lipstick on pig...

This started off as a 4 song pole and is now 6 lol (gotta giggle at the reason in brackets). What is the point in this poll u might aswell just have a flat out, what your fave moz song

'Life is a Pigsty', for me; by a substantial margin.
I think what has been said about putting lipstick on a pig may well end up being true of many of the songs on WPINOYB (time will tell) but I still listen to 'Life is a Pigsty' more than any other post-Maladjusted Moz solo song and it still seems like the bee's knees to me.

Person above, take a look at the polls in the orignal post. They are linked for you. Do you understand them? It's not about your favorite out of hundreds. It is about your favorite from the top votes. I believe this is called metadata.

Back
Top Bottom