Recent style shirts?

Iloveopiates

I know I've seen in the past info about Morrissey wearing those Angelo Galasso designer button down shirts that are ridiculously expensive. Anyhow I kind of like the style of shirts he has been seen wearing during shows over the past year to a year and a half give or take. They have a sort of dress style but casual as well. I'm not sure what you would call the style of shirt so I will try to describe them the best I can for a non fashion person. I'm referring to how he has been wearing a lot of sort of dressy V neck type shirts. A lot of them even have zippers on them,not your typical buttons. The zippers don't seem to zip all there way down, just at the top so you can open up the V neck part of the shirt. Would these shirts even have a style name like how there is the name Polo shirts or something? I wouldn't mind finding a few like this that won't break the bank, thats why I figure if I can get a general name for this style rather than a specific designer I might be off. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Is there a photo of Mozzer wearing one of these shirts. I don't recall seeing such a fashion statement. Was he wearing this on stage?

I think he is wearing the one with a zipper in YouTube footage of a concert in Honolulu in 2013 IIRC. If you find duplicates the material or cut won't be as nice. Best to just buy the nicest shirts you can afford. When you buy quality the shirts last much longer so it comes out to be the same expense in the end. I'm not talking about how much he spends though, of course.

The Dries Van Noten ones? They do have a collar but he folds them under.

Are these the ones you mean, Iloveopiates? If so, like Anon said, they are Dries Van Noten. He has this style in several color color configurations (all white, maroon & black, etc.).

moz_dvn.jpg

I was going to post a similar thread last night. I am searching high and low for the Gucci Infinity Print shirt that he wore during the 25 Live DVD, with no success. I'm also on the hunt for the Galasso shirt he wore at Glastonbury 2011, again to no avail. Frustrating!

Wow. Really grey in that picture.

He is completely gray. He colors his hair. It's just that he doesn't color it one dark-uniform color so this makes some people think he doesn't color it. Of course, we all think he is handsome but I think he looks older than his age. I know prescription meds like anti-depressants are very aging. Alcohol is too.

Back
Top Bottom