What is Jesus Alejandro Tobias's finest hour ?

What is Jesse Tobias's finest hour ?

• Total voters
Who is Jesse Tobias? I thought Morrissey' s main co-songwriters were Bozzer Boorer and Allen White.

I support the exclusion of Children In Pieces as an option based on its sheer awfulness.

I love all of Jesse's songs. I'm loving smiler maybe more for Moz's close voice at the moment, so I'm going to go with I'm OK By Myself, which I'd put on a dessert island disc of all songs I know.

Tough call, unlike most people (it seems) I enjoy his songs!

I picked "You Have Killed Me" just because. I thought about "Kiss Me A Lot" too.

I must go with 'You Have Killed Me' (despite the production which leaves a lot to be desired)... However I do enjoy his recent contributions very much.

i really, really like in the future when all's well but i think it has more to do with moz's vocals and melody than the guitar or actual composition of the song.

Ghoul you forgot to add the best song he has written.

If you don't like me then don't look at me.

I almost invited him to share a breakfast burrito once.
Then someone put me in a bad mood.

There really should be a poll - I'm being serious here - so people can state the reasons for which Jesse Tobias is hated so much. He's not the greatest guitarist on earth, that's for sure, but he's not bad at all either. Yes, he gets a bit physical and repetitive sometimes, but he's contributed to many great songs so far, and his songwriting style fits quite well in the whole formula and concept. So what's the reason for all the disgust that he seemingly causes among Morrissey fans?

Back
Top Bottom