Kristeen Young Late Late Show performance

She's getting the commentary she deserves.

KY sucks shit, always has sucked shit and always will suck shit.

Can we please forget about her now?

When you start blatantly mocking religion, I mean, you're basically out of ideas as an artist. Especially in such a vitriolic way, with no subtlety or substantially redeeming method. Even XTC, in Dear God, which was very cynical and in sections quite angry, still managed a viable level of human doubt and frustration, and seemed to be a sincere plea to the narrator's perception of an empty universe to prove him wrong.

But this shit is just...I mean, it's sad. If she's so anti-Jesus and anti-religion, it seems kind of dumb to devote a whole song to ranting about/against something that she is convinced isn't even real. Aren't there enough palpable, actual physical woes in the world she can lambast without resorting to making fun of religious icons?

But of course, mocking Christ and all things religious is the go-to M.O. for all those who wish to be seen as shocking and sordid and rebellious.

How profound, KY.

Hey, I think I saw an empty seat at the Weird Kid table in the corner of the cafeteria; better grab it so you can discuss how silly religion is with the other freethinkers...

Last edited by a moderator:
When you start blatantly mocking religion, I mean, you're basically out of ideas as an artist. Especially in such a vitriolic way, with no subtlety or substantially redeeming method. Even XTC, in Dear God, which was very cynical and in sections quite angry, still managed a viable level of human doubt and frustration, and seemed to be a sincere plea to the narrator's perception of an empty universe to prove him wrong.

But this shit is just...I mean, it's sad. If she's so anti-Jesus and anti-religion, it seems kind of dumb to devote a whole song to ranting about/against something that she is convinced isn't even real. Aren't there enough palpable, actual physical woes in the world she can lambast without resorting to making fun of religious icons?

But of course, mocking Christ and all things religious is the go-to M.O. for all those who wish to be seen as shocking and sordid and rebellious.

How profound, KY.

Hey, I think I saw an empty seat at the Weird Kid table in the corner of the cafeteria; better grab it so you can discuss how silly religion is with the other freethinkers...

So was patti smith also mocking Jesus and religion when she sang "jimmy hendix was a n*****, jackson pollock was a nigga, Jesus christ and granda ma to, n***** nigga nigga nigga" in her song " rock n roll nigga" ?

No she was not!

She was reffering 2 the term nigga 2 expand on its meaning/deffinition 2 mean anyone who is outcast by society ect, there is no blasphemy at all intended but rather an expansion and mirrored reflection on its term and meaning.
I once used the term "nigga" on a different forum I use to go on to mean "friend" and I was ridiculed and critisised for using an offensive definition and meaning of the word and "told" black people wud find my wording and definition offensive!
I stood my ground!

Huckleberry fin use to call his "slave" friend jim a " nigga " and so in that respect the definition meant " friend"
His good friend wrongly enslaved by people!!!!!!!! :(

Last edited:
I remember going to the London Palladium to see Moz for three times and KY was there as support act and I didn't know her....when she started singing I thought....who the hell is shouting there? Yes..she does not sing , she shouts. As simple as that. I dont know why Steven got involved with her in the first place. Now she is gone.:thumb: Thank God for that!!!

Cheers Moz

So was patti smith also mocking Jesus and religion when she sang "jimmy hendix was a n*****, jackson pollock was a nigga, Jesus christ and granda ma to, n***** nigga nigga nigga" in her song " rock n roll nigga" ?

No she was not!

There's no comparison either between those two artists, or between where they were coming from in their respective lyrical situations you are positing, or in their time/space locations culturally. NONE.

She was reffering 2 the term nigga 2 expand on its meaning/deffinition 2 mean anyone who is outcast by society ect, there is no blasphemy at all intended but rather an expansion and mirrored reflection on its term and meaning.
I once used the term "nigga" on a different forum I use to go on to mean "friend" and I was ridiculed and critisised for using an offensive definition and meaning of the word and "told" black people wud find my wording and definition offensive!
I stood my ground!

Right. So explain to me how Kristeen is not mocking Christianity in the dullest, most Shockinglyrics101 way by singing "I wish the virgin had had an abortion." There is no irony there, no "expansion and and mirroring" of any terms...and when you factor in the sentiments expressed across the bulk of her oeuvre (most of which I enjoy, incidentally) it is clear she is nursing some kind of serious butthurt ouchie she experienced while growing up in a strict religious household. She's rebelling against it, but at 40 you'd think she could do so in a more intellectual, provocative way.

Huckleberry fin use to call his "slave" friend jim a " nigga " and so in that respect the definition meant " friend"
His good friend wrongly enslaved by people!!!!!!!! :(

Nope. Jim was his friend, but that's not why he called him a n*****. He called him a n***** because that's what black people were called in those days, by just about everyone. It's just a slang term derived from the word negro which of course at its base means dark or black, as in dark skin, and now even the word "negro" which at one point was used with pride by blacks to describe themselves has become taboo, because as a society we have become so politically correct and so superficial that it's amazing anyone with an IQ over 13 can even leave the house without vomiting.

But then, you know all this, so I have no idea why I'm arguing with someone pretending to be a troll pretending to play devil's advocate.

There's no comparison either between those two artists, or between where they were coming from in their respective lyrical situations you are positing, or in their time/space locations culturally. NONE.

The fact that this even had to be pointed out does my head in. Kristeen Young is the Velveeta cheese to Patti Smith's Serbian pule.

So what we're saying here is that Kristeen Young doesn't know how to spell "potato," right?

What a sad misunderstanding, MIDNITE/Molly/mollie mae morrissey. I suppose "Did your shit-eating ape-mother have any other off-spring that survived shit head? MORRISSEY HATES THIS SHIT HOLE PLACE, drum roll please.......YES, the inevitable time has arrived once again... Time for you and ape mother to eat, " n-word", shit and bark at the moon! Best part of the very soon to come Armegedeon, will be seeing millions of filth like you die in a f***ing flash... Ha Ha Ha!!!!" was misunderstood too. I'm sure Kristeen Young is thrilled to bits to have your unwavering support.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/members/11844-molly-mae-morrissey

I remember going to the London Palladium to see Moz for three times and KY was there as support act and I didn't know her....when she started singing I thought....who the hell is shouting there? Yes..she does not sing , she shouts. As simple as that. I dont know why Steven got involved with her in the first place. Now she is gone.:thumb: Thank God for that!!!

Cheers Moz

This is one bullshit post. If you don't like her, be truthful as to why and don't spout ridiculous shit like " she does not sing she shouts". You obviously have shit in your ears. She can sing and plenty of live YouTube video is available to prove this. I swear you posters on here act like deranged high schoolers. It's not hard to see why Moz hates this site.

Right. So explain to me how Kristeen is not mocking Christianity in the dullest, most Shockinglyrics101 way by singing "I wish the virgin had had an abortion." There is no irony there, no "expansion and and mirroring" of any terms...and when you factor in the sentiments expressed across the bulk of her oeuvre (most of which I enjoy, incidentally) it is clear she is nursing some kind of serious butthurt ouchie she experienced while growing up in a strict religious household. She's rebelling against it, but at 40 you'd think she could do so in a more intellectual, provocative way.

Nope. Jim was his friend, but that's not why he called him a n*****. He called him a n***** because that's what black people were called in those days, by just about everyone. It's just a slang term derived from the word negro which of course at its base means dark or black, as in dark skin, and now even the word "negro" which at one point was used with pride by blacks to describe themselves has become taboo, because as a society we have become so politically correct and so superficial that it's amazing anyone with an IQ over 13 can even leave the house without vomiting.

But then, you know all this, so I have no idea why I'm arguing with someone pretending to be a troll pretending to play devil's advocate.

Wow, you really don't understand the lyrics in that song , do you?

I have 2 go 2 bed now, but I will address the replies here and the forum directly very soon and accordigly and answer any such queries and questions ect, ive copied and pasted the lot into Microsoft word, just all in case anyone decides to delete anything!

Ps thank you very much 2 the anonymous poster who said kristeen can sing, of course she can ! , as stated, all the you tube videos and more conclusively her CDs PROVE this!

Her singing is simply fantastic!

Truly beautiful vocals - FACT ! :) not least 2 mention her lyrics "wont win my depression contest! "
Awww you should of experienced this live in concert in the villa marina IO M EVERYONE LOVED HER!!!!!
But then morrissey came on stage and he stole all hearts away! :)!!!!!!!!!!!
People were actually crying tears and laughing because of morrissey! It was incredible!!!

And just 2 add, morrisseys lyrics in "I have forgiven Jesus" ?
Jesus befriended all the outcasts and forgave those who betrayed him...... and I know why!

I will be back soon! :)

I cant explian kristeens lyrics nor can anyone else, only kristeen herself can explain there meaning ect, we can mearly speculate and interperate them into what they mean 2 us!
But both patti smith and KristeeenYoung are fantastic artists in there own rights, who have stretched the boundries of creativity and vision.

Yes kristeen is naturally rebelious , your right ( for once ! ) shes outdpoken , unconvetinal, eccentric and highly temperamental LOL l and she naturally has this Incredible goth like look and she doesnt even try !
I just cant resist!, shes absolutey wonderfull !!! :)

I cant elaborate any futher on the word "n*****" Ive already explained.

Buts its original meaning is more than just a slang term for black, it was used originally to discribe "black slaves" hence why it can be an offencesive word even today depending on ones usage and definition..
Not sure which pretentious Troll are you arguing with, ceratianly not me, if you were, you would most certainly know about it - believe me!

Some one is eeither a trol or there not!

Theres many trolls on this site, in fact its unprecedented 2 find so many on the one site all at the same time!!!
Its a good job we tolerate allsorts on this site even the intolerable!

They tried 2 get rid of me on the last forum I was on , when all I was doing was speacking the truth, I became a thorn in there sides, but i refused 2 go !
But then the moderaters even took away my edit function so I couldent even delete any more posts anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasnt taking any of this nonsence and that was when my position became untorable, and I had to go in the end, nearly said walked of stage then! LOL :)

What a sad misunderstanding, MIDNITE/Molly/mollie mae morrissey. I suppose "Did your shit-eating ape-mother have any other off-spring that survived shit head? MORRISSEY HATES THIS SHIT HOLE PLACE, drum roll please.......YES, the inevitable time has arrived once again... Time for you and ape mother to eat, " n-word", shit and bark at the moon! Best part of the very soon to come Armegedeon, will be seeing millions of filth like you die in a f***ing flash... Ha Ha Ha!!!!" was misunderstood too. I'm sure Kristeen Young is thrilled to bits to have your unwavering support.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/members/11844-molly-mae-morrissey

A perfect example of a troll and trolling via directing / posting horrible verbal abuse and offensive criticisms towards somone In a desperate attempt 2 ENRAGE and ANGER them in order 2 make the respond!
Nice try but..........................
*Epic fail* - not responding ! :)
But perhaps I post in haste? Is this another test again ? Have I passed with flying colours?

I like Kristeen Young. A very controversial thing to say, I know.
Thanks for your support! :)

Last edited:
music wasnt really that bad, its the first time im hearing it. doubt itll go to far as i know a lot of this type of music but not bad really. good god i love pat smear (geroge). love him so much for his role in the germs. so much

Back
Top Bottom