Silence of the Mozzer - Moz strangely silent around release of new album

First thing I thought of when i read the liner notes.

I know KMAL wasn't meant to be, but let's imagine for one second there's someone silly enough to offer to kiss Morrissey all over the place...Well...You get closer...closer...Only, at the last second, Morrissey sidesteps and you find yourself snogging his Personal Assistant. (because, never mind AIDS, you might have germs on you).

I'd be really nervous if I were Morrissey's PA.
Remember, it could happen anywhere...Klosters, Abu Dahbi, Claridge's, a cupboard in his ma's kitchen...Better be mentally prepared. It'll be less traumatic this way.

Poor, poor guy. The things he has to do for his master. :(

He has a house on a lake. Relaxing and nobody will know who he is there.

When you say house on a lake in Swiss, I think of somewhere along the Bodensee which, this time of year, is overrun with tourists & local Swiss/Germans. If the Swiss don't recognize him, the vacationing Germans and Brits will.

He has a house on a lake. Relaxing and nobody will know who he is there.

Is he lazing and grazing in his chalet wanting US to earn him a living wage? :D Bride Pride ftw.

When you say house on a lake in Swiss, I think of somewhere along the Bodensee which, this time of year, is overrun with tourists & local Swiss/Germans. If the Swiss don't recognize him, the vacationing Germans and Brits will.

He probably has a house surrounded by a fence with a pool so I doubt anyone would be able to bother him there.

switzerland was also known as the country with best medical treatment on european continent :(

p.s. apologies

The weather will be shit for the pool in Switz next week. I predict a trip to Italy: you can position the PI in front of that enolibreria.

Unless of course he decides to surprise us all, and chooses to go buy a house in Nuremberg.

Worried about Moz silence on new album release

I am concerned about Moz silence in regards of the new album release. No interviews anywhere, not to mention TV appearances. This is very unusual and I am really worried he could be unwell or something. Sorry if this has been discussed before, but would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Re: Worried about Moz silence on new album release

My guess is he's on a break from the business of world peace.

Yeah, he gave the Gaza situation a go but it bored him.

Now he's just chilling, eating falafel, counting his tax-free money and kicking women into the pool for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
His glasses are actually grotesquely large...

2302417492_15de882565_o.jpg

He looks absolutely gorgeous there. He's still a fine physical specimen, isn't he? On top of being a genius lyricist and vocalist who has just released his greatest solo album ever.
No wonder the jealous aging male contingent amongst us have to repeatedly slag it off with barely concealed resentment. Poor things.

But what TV appearance could he have made? There's nothing relevant on at the moment.
The only TV he ever does in the UK around the time of an album launch are Later and Wossie, and neither show is currently on.
Really, you lot are such a bunch of hyperbolic drama queens.

He has done the One Show. He could have done that again.

He could have done BBC Breakfast (many have).

He did have some options.

Switzerland? I'm pretty sure he's checked in to Dignitas following the failure to get #1 in the charts.

British TV is shit, isn't it? Maybe that's why he won't touch it with a barge pole.
Like the rest of British culture. Gone down the crapper a long time ago.

I am concerned about Moz silence in regards of the new album release. No interviews anywhere, not to mention TV appearances. This is very unusual and I am really worried he could be unwell or something. Sorry if this has been discussed before, but would be interested to hear your thoughts.

In 2008 Morrissey had a disastrous interview with NME, and has refused to be interviewed by a UK publication ever since. The only telly he ever does is J Ross and Later which aren't currently showing. The only thing that makes a significant difference to album sales is songs on the radio. Doing interviews does not help this in the slightest. Please, can we have no more idiotic comments on this subject?
Thanks.

He has done the One Show. He could have done that again.

He could have done BBC Breakfast (many have).

He did have some options.

Did u see the one show episode, it was the most uncomfortable interview, moz looked bored stiff and they just wernt "getting" him. It's prime time tele, they don't want people on saying "I didn't want to work" etc etc, did you see their faces. His Jonathan Ross app for quarry promo was good, charming and funny, crowd digged him, but he's not like he was even 10 years ago man, no one wants the type of negativity he brings and more to the point no one actually cares who morrissey is.

There are other current chat shows on mainstream UK tv, besides the ones I posted. Plus there's radio.

I know many of these programs are not ideal for him, yes I did watch the One Show appearance before, but really I'm just posting to make the point that there were opportunities out there for him for tv and radio this time out... if he had wanted it... it's a deliberate choice of his to do absolutely nothing.

There are other current chat shows on mainstream UK tv, besides the ones I posted. Plus there's radio.

I know many of these programs are not ideal for him, yes I did watch the One Show appearance before, but really I'm just posting to make the point that there were opportunities out there for him for tv and radio this time out... if he had wanted it... it's a deliberate choice of his to do absolutely nothing.

I don't think the choice is morrisseys anymore, he can't pick & choice or walk onto any show he likes, could you see him on this morning, graham norton, Alan carr (yeah we're blessed with great shows..:rolleyes: ) I think it's got to the point where no one will touch him with a barge pole.

Back
Top Bottom