Wow the baldness?

Iloveopiates

I'm sure this topic has been beat to death but I'm still sort of new to posting on here. I came across a cool video someone made to the maladjusted era B-side I can have both, (leg. edition). Anyhow the video has a photo montage from various periods made up of a lot of images I had never come across before. I couldn't believe just how much his hair was thinning in some of these photos! Not that it matters but I think it is pretty obvious the guy had some sort of hair implants or some kind of procedure donee. Whatever they can do now be it medically or surgically? Check out especially the image at around 1:08 and its pretty obvious just how much his hair was receding pre 2000' comeback years circa 1996-1999. I can understand completely if he did have something done, I mean the quiff is almost as much of a trademark as his great lyrics or voice are. Could you imagine Moz without a quiff and say like a completely shaved head? I remember the Alma Matters video where his hair was pretty much the shortest its probably been anytime during his entire professional career and it didn't look right without the quiff.

Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAhYx-KbJNU

i doubt it honestly. hair can be a tricky thing in photos and i can see how his cut, from experience, can look strange when messy or unstyled. personally i just dont think hed be able to keep that quiet, a procedure.

fpbc46.jpg

I think he had something done. He bent down several times at the show I went to last month and I made a point to look. Full head of hair.

i doubt it honestly. hair can be a tricky thing in photos and i can see how his cut, from experience, can look strange when messy or unstyled. personally i just dont think hed be able to keep that quiet, a procedure.

If he's able to disappear from public sight for months at a time he can get a hair transplant without anyone knowing.

He's very vain, wouldn't surprise me.

could be then. id be upset i think if i lost my hair. itd nag at me

As someone in the balding club, my hair is actually pretty on par with the amount that Morrissey has, it's just that, I'm 28 :(. But what I can say is that sometimes it looks a hell of a lot better than others. Some days it can seem pretty noticeable, other days it scrubs up alright. I've been working in a psych research clinic and watching interview tapes which unfortunately show the top of my head a lot, so I get to cruelly watch it disappear before my very eyes. But yeah, some days it's ok, some days it's not. And pretty much to the extent that Morrissey's changes. So while it wouldn't surprise me if he's had treatment, I can also attest first hand that it can change without it too. But lots of things affect it - what shampoo I've used, the time I've had to style it, the lighting in the room. Even how long its been since I've washed it, so if its at the end of the day and the head is a bit greasy, or if I've been at the gym and worked up a sweat and its damp then hair clings together and it looks much worse. Much like I would imagine Morrissey on the stage under hot spotlights.

But in the end, f*** it, I'm at the stage he is at, but 25 years earlier, so f*** him :(

I really don't think he's had anything done. He just keeps it a little longer to cover the bald spot and you can tell he has hair product to keep the hair in place. Also, during performances he seems to fuss with his hair a little, and keep making sure it's to the right and back. If he had done anything, I think it would also be a little thicker on top because it wouldn't have changed his hair line and been noticeable, but it's still quite thinned out.

In the video link in the asperger's thread where he is a little drunk performing - you can see the bald spot in the back at the very end when he takes a sip of his beer. It's just that the hair is longer and combed over it, but you can still see it peeking through.

In his interview with Russel Brand he talks about how an actor can be physically unattractive but still draw people to him by being so good at acting and charismatic. He was saying that in comparison to himself.. He said his voice draws people to him. I don't think he relies on his physical appearance for attractiveness. He knows it's that he has a special quality. I think he's vain but I don't think he's the kind of vain that would get hair plugs or anything like that. He says he doesn't even exercise.

well for whatever the reason he still looks good and interesting. he once said being stylish is something youre born with and he certainly was

It has to be sad for him, he always loved his hair and boy did he have a beautiful head of it.

Although Moz's bald spot is far better than that awful dyed paul weller 'do Johnny is sporting.

He"s pretty much the same age as Nick Cave and there's no way Nick has had anything done, no siree arf arf.

He"s pretty much the same age as Nick Cave and there's no way Nick has had anything done, no siree arf arf.
Nick Cave? You mention Morrissey (He) & Nick Cave in the same sentence... Nick Cave has more hair than Morrissey whoo hoo... WHO GIVES A FLYING FOOK ABOUT Nick Cave... Nick Cave?

Back
Top Bottom