NME Morrissey issue out now (July 16, 2014)

Re: NME Wednesday 16th July 2014 - Morrissey issue

So, according to Chrissie Hynde, 'Meat Is Murder' has turned 'countless' London cab drivers into vegetarians.

f*** me, welcome to Bizarro World.

So, according to Chrissie Hynde, 'Meat Is Murder' has turned 'countless' London cab drivers into vegetarians.

f*** me, welcome to Bizarro World.

How many people have you turned grey with your presence today?

I sure hope nobody is reading my bollocks, thank you very much. Do you let people read yours?

Good old Ken Bruce it's his album of the week, just heard Istanbul .

Thanks for the scans, I will probably pick it up as a souvenir.

Kinda weird the band all talked to NME but not Morrissey (of course, I'm sure he gave them permission). Shame there was no one-page chat with Moz. Shows his enduring power though, that he got the cover despite no interview.

A good write up, though being really picky Jesse has been Morrissey's guitarist since 2004, not 2006. I like the football sticker photos.

Really strange how there's no interview.

Talk about way over-selling an issue. Pitifully poor stuff.

NME need to hire a new copy editor. The quote from Gustavo re:Moz had certain concepts for every song prior to production, etc, is repeated within 6 paragraphs of the same article.

Good to see Greg Gorman (Quarry cover shooter) working with him again.

For those that care about such things, the one-sheet behind Morrissey's arm-chair (chez Moz?) is for cult Fabian flick 'A Bullet for Pretty Boy' ~

bullet_for_pretty_boy_poster_01.jpg

If only they'd done 3 pages on the daily haircuts and the special black curtain.

Thank you P. you are a star !!

Cheers Moz

Wow. I never thought I'd ever see NME and Moz in cahoots again in my lifetime, and yet, I think it's great to see him back on the cover where he belongs.

World Peace is Possible!

Wow. I never thought I'd ever see NME and Moz in cahoots again in my lifetime, and yet, I think it's great to see him back on the cover where he belongs.

World Peace is Possible!

When there's a product to be sold, anything is possible. It's all business.....cattle prods and the IMF...

P.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom