YOUR name on a Moz poster!

fredkocherpepsi

I got my package today in the mail and was happy to see the poster came in a tube (framing that isn when we move into the new place) and was excited to see how awesome the vinyl looks. Can’t wait to play it.

Here’s the pic below I put on my Instagram (spoiler alert: my name isn’t really Fred)

Also feel free to hit up a follow on IG (@gregpolard) if you like pics of cats, Morrissey related stuff, kids, coffee, Descendents related stuff, etc. I’ll follow back, I promise.

10524601_10203123989394303_8535856143111568517_n.jpg

Very cool!! For some idiotic reason, I felt too shy to add my name. I regret that now.

I just followed you on IG. I'm @doorsixteen. Lots of old buildings, old floor tiles, old signs, and tiny dogs.

Very cool!! For some idiotic reason, I felt too shy to add my name. I regret that now.

I just followed you on IG. I'm @doorsixteen. Lots of old buildings, old floor tiles, old signs, and tiny dogs.

Followed. I’m into all of the above, even though I’ve become a cat person in my later years haha. You are quite popular on the ol’ IG I see!

I thought I read a post where you hadn't ordered the ultimate bundle and was regretting it, or was that the other guy with the cat on his avatar?

I only recently ordered the ultimate bundle and it was too late for names. Besides I didn't think they'd be too keen to have my surname on the poster :)

Last edited:
I missed the deadline to add my name to the poster. :( I may have to improvise and add it myself!

Damn, I didn't know we could add titles. I could have been able to reinvent myself as a Doctor! Or a "Sir"

Well played, Dr. Matt. Well played.

Can somebody post photos of different sections of the poster? I want to see if some of my friends are there. thanks

Mine came today with the double LP (suspiciously quick for Royal Mail, it was dispatched yesterday). I was worrying that my name wouldn't appear as I ordered it dangerously close to the deadline. Thankfully it's there and I'm experiencing school-boyish pride.

Mine came today with the double LP (suspiciously quick for Royal Mail, it was dispatched yesterday). I was worrying that my name wouldn't appear as I ordered it dangerously close to the deadline. Thankfully it's there and I'm experiencing school-boyish pride.

Same. I'd forgotten about ordering the name poster so it was a nice surprise. It's a lot bigger than I expected!

Now to find a frame for the vinyl that fits a double album...

I have a hard enough time finding frames for a single LP, outside of the extortionate HMV anyway. It will be torture, I can't not display this beauty.

What I do miss about the bundle are the lyric sheets ....oh well....

Cheers Moz

What I do miss about the bundle are the lyric sheets ....oh well....

Cheers Moz

I haven't received either of my 'top' bundles (US or UK) as yet. So are there no lyric sheets in either bundle?

My bundle just arrived (US)! I haven't looked through everything yet, but here's the autographed book…

mozsig.jpg

I haven't received either of my 'top' bundles (US or UK) as yet. So are there no lyric sheets in either bundle?

There are lyrics sheets in the US bundle, yes!

As others have noted elsewhere, the t-shirt is exceptionally poor quality.

There are lyrics sheets in the US bundle, yes!

As others have noted elsewhere, the t-shirt is exceptionally poor quality.

Thank You.

{Love the nails...}

Back
Top Bottom