Lonely Beefaroni

Chickpea

pithy yet degenerate
This is what happens when I'm distracted at work.

24c79dw.jpg

That lyric is the sole thing I would change about the album. I would have it omitted all together. I get that it means something different in England, but c'mon... beeferoni. Gross.

The "I'm Not A Man" included for seemingly no reason whatsoever on a beefaroni label makes this just hilarious.

That lyric is the sole thing I would change about the album. I would have it omitted all together. I get that it means something different in England, but c'mon... beeferoni. Gross.

I kind of love it, probably because it makes me think of Michael Jackson singing "tenderoni" in PYT. Totally different, I know, but they both make me cackle.

This is what happens when I'm distracted at work.

24c79dw.jpg

That's awesome.

I totally agree. That's become my favorite song on the album but every time I hear that line I wince.

This is hilarious.

Awesome graphic - should print it out and slap it on a can.

"Beefaroni" is this year's "explosive kegs": an awkward, somewhat cringeworthy moment in an otherwise magnificent, revelatory ballad. Throws a spanner in the works, makes it stick.

um, besides a macaroni dish, what else is a beefaroni? is it something ... rude? i'm not going to 'google' it!

Last edited:
Awesome graphic - should print it out and slap it on a can.

"Beefaroni" is this year's "explosive kegs": an awkward, somewhat cringeworthy moment in an otherwise magnificent, revelatory ballad. Throws a spanner in the works, makes it stick.

Please don't bring up the explosive kegs again. I had nearly forgotten.

um, besides a macaroni dish, what else is a beefaroni? is it something ... rude? i'm not going to 'google' it!

Hah, no, it's just slang for a hunky, "beefy" guy...the male equivalent of a tenderoni. (At least that's the way I've heard it used in the US!)

Hah, no, it's just slang for a hunky, "beefy" guy...the male equivalent of a tenderoni. (At least that's the way I've heard it used in the US!)

ah! now that's what i thought but then started to doubt when somebody compared it to the 'kegs between legs' line. i feared the worst.

I would buy it.

I don't mind that line actually, it always makes me laugh and I find his ranting at the climax e.g. "I'd never kill or eat an animal" (who knew?) far more cringeworthy.

Back
Top Bottom