WPINOYB T-shirt discussion

Well at least you are getting something......

Cheers Moz

I would also like to know about other replies people get from myplay. I don't get "do you want a 50% refund?" Of the shirt? I don't even know what the value is of it. I bought the ultimate bundle. I just know they would send me another terrible t shirt. It seems like the UK shirts are better than the USA ones.

I would also like to know about other replies people get from myplay. I don't get "do you want a 50% refund?" Of the shirt? I don't even know what the value is of it. I bought the ultimate bundle. I just know they would send me another terrible t shirt. It seems like the UK shirts are better than the USA ones.

If it's 50% of the entire bundle that would be amazing! haha

I was offered a $15 refund.

I have yet to receive a reply to my complaint from MyPlay Direct, other than an automated confirmation email. For me it's not just the awful t-shirt, it's the damaged display box as well. Bummer.

It is just a mess....I mean so many fans ordered this bundle as it is a special one and now when they get it they feel truly disappointed !!! This is not the way of treating people who have spent a lot of money and were expecting so much out of it....sorry to say but I am now glad I did not order it.

Cheers Moz

It is just a mess....I mean so many fans ordered this bundle as it is a special one and now when they get it they feel truly disappointed !!! This is not the way of treating people who have spent a lot of money and were expecting so much out of it....sorry to say but I am now glad I did not order it.

Cheers Moz

You will regret not ordering this Stoned.
The t-shirt could have been better, but the rest of it is of great quality, both the design and the materials/packaging used.
A lovely collector's item to own.

The t-shirt could have been better, but the rest of it is of great quality, both the design and the materials/packaging used.

Apart from the poster, everything else is easily getable,

Yes the lyrics sheets are a nice thing to own.

Cheers Moz

I'm happy with my package. The poster is neat and the vinyl looks and sounds fine. The t-shirt doesn't even bother me too much, but as you could see from my picture it's not as bad as some of the screens!

Forgive me I.R. but was this bundle shipped only to specific countries and not to europe, for example? I hope I wont regret not buying it otherwise well...I can always buy yours :lbf: I am sure we can come to some sort of agreement....

Cheers Moz

Forgive me I.R. but was this bundle shipped only to specific countries and not to europe, for example? I hope I wont regret not buying it otherwise well...I can always buy yours :lbf: I am sure we can come to some sort of agreement....

Cheers Moz

Everything is great on the box set except the T Shirt and it sounds like mine was the worst one. The Art card is the clone stamped version, but somehow it feels right that it is clone stamped. We can chuckle in years to come. Oh how we laughed!

Get it stoned. You know you want to. C'mon it's just one click away :)

http://www.myplaydirect.com/morrissey

Well Italy is not there.....

Cheers Moz

My shirt is just as shit as yours marred.

Also, I don't like how the clone stamp still appears on the square album art before the lyric sheets, yet they made it absent on the vinyl and deluxe CD. Really piss poor effort. How do they hire people to be so shitty and make mistakes like this for an artist like Morrissey? Legit question.

My shirt is just as shit as yours marred.

Also, I don't like how the clone stamp still appears on the square album art before the lyric sheets, yet they made it absent on the vinyl and deluxe CD. Really piss poor effort. How do they hire people to be so shitty and make mistakes like this for an artist like Morrissey? Legit question.

It's really shocking, and I question whether Morrissey actually signed off on any of the final products. I just can't imagine he did. Coming off of all the gorgeous, lush packaging Stylorouge did for YOR, Greatest Hits, ROTT, etc., it's just so jarring. Morrissey obviously has a great eye and is responsible for the art direction of so many iconic sleeves that I can't understand how this could have happened unless he was not given right to final approval by Harvest.

At least Harvest finally took down those accidentally-fed-and-falsley-credited-to-Morrissey travel videos from their website. So sloppy...

Back
Top Bottom