WPINOYB T-shirt discussion

My fashion style is: grunge slob.

I got my $15 refund last week as well. It took several e-mails (one of which was quite harsh) but it did eventually come through. I probably put too much effort in relative to the payoff, but I got annoyed when they volunteered the refund and then ceased communication.

I got my $15 refund last week as well. It took several e-mails (one of which was quite harsh) but it did eventually come through. I probably put too much effort in relative to the payoff, but I got annoyed when they volunteered the refund and then ceased communication.

Alright, you and Marred have renewed my t-shirt/dented box ire. I'll start emailing again. I don't even care about the money at this point...I just want something other than silence.

ive been wearing clothing ive found on the ground for about two years. its fun when someone comments favorably on what im wearing and i then tell them that i have on a pair of girls jean shorts that i found on st paul street on rainy day. only draw back is that the pockets are like a centimeter deep and hold nothing. i can see why girls carry purses. well at least one reason though it might just be a case of chicken and the egg. im wearing them in the members pic i put up a few day ago. fit is much more important than brand any day

Back
Top Bottom