WPINOYB T-shirt discussion

Well it appears Kevin from My Play has decided to ignore me and there is no sign of the 50% refund I was promised. I've sent a few emails and gotten no reply whatsoever.

I never got any response after I sent them the requested photos of my shirt and damaged box.

I never got any response after I sent them the requested photos of my shirt and damaged box.

I suggest we just keep badgering them with emails. After all they are the ones who offered the refund. i didn't even ask for it.

Good luck!

My first t-shirt refund was never processed, but I emailed them again and they said it was taken care of. They gave me a confirmation number for the transaction. I'll just have to check my CC statement to be sure. Keep trying, everybody, they are still answering emails.

My God you are never going to believe this but my refund finally came through. I sent the last email hassling them weeks ago and then all of a sudden I get an email yesterday confirming a 50% refund on the ultimate bundle! It can happen :)

I find that hard to believe. Someone that obsessed with design has to have a few special items hanging somewhere.

Nope. I wear the same three (very average, nearly identical) outfits in rotation, unless I'm forced to wear a dress for some sort of occasion. I don't own a single "designer" article of clothing. I wish that weren't the case, but the alternative requires trying things on and looking in mirrors, which leads to a spiral of self-hate. On the upside, I barely need any closet space!

I do have quite a nice variety of excellent band t-shirts for sleeping in, though. I never get rid of any of them.

Nope. I wear the same three (very average, nearly identical) outfits in rotation, unless I'm forced to wear a dress for some sort of occasion. I don't own a single "designer" article of clothing. I wish that weren't the case, but the alternative requires trying things on and looking in mirrors, which leads to a spiral of self-hate. On the upside, I barely need any closet space!

I do have quite a nice variety of excellent band t-shirts for sleeping in, though. I never get rid of any of them.

I didn't mean designer wear as such but I get your drift. My fashion sense is basically a t shirt/jean fetish.

Back
Top Bottom