WPINOYB T-shirt discussion

I'm amazed the pre-order site is still up. I know he did OK on the charts & bad on sales, but usually these things sell out.
I guess they'll be up for as long as they can to sell what they have. I wonder how many deluxe bundles with his autograph have been sold!

I'm amazed the pre-order site is still up. I know he did OK on the charts & bad on sales, but usually these things sell out.
I guess they'll be up for as long as they can to sell what they have. I wonder how many deluxe bundles with his autograph have been sold!

I'm surprised at that too but I am still glad I bought it even if it has a shirt that will never see the light of day.

Prepare to be amazed.

So are you telling me that you got the $150 package for $75? Because if so, you are one lucky duck. I’d have paid that much to not even GET the t-shirt just to have the autographed book. It’s only $15 more than I ended up paying.

So are you telling me that you got the $150 package for $75? Because if so, you are one lucky duck. I’d have paid that much to not even GET the t-shirt just to have the autographed book. It’s only $15 more than I ended up paying.

I don't have the refund yet. I will believe it when I see it. I thought twice about posting this news because I didn't want others to feel bad but it's good news isn't it? I thought why not. Others can try and see what happens. My email was very carefully worded.

I don't have the refund yet. I will believe it when I see it. I thought twice about posting this news because I didn't want others to feel bad but it's good news isn't it? I thought why not. Others can try and see what happens. My email was very carefully worded.

That’s awesome though, seriously. I saw the pic of your shirt on here...it’s definitely not up to par. I’m fine enough with mine that I’ll leave it as is, but for others I think it cannot hurt to make your voice heard.

That’s awesome though, seriously. I saw the pic of your shirt on here...it’s definitely not up to par. I’m fine enough with mine that I’ll leave it as is, but for others I think it cannot hurt to make your voice heard.

Isn't it though? Seriously though the UK shirts are masterpieces compared to the US ones we got. Ironic that the better quality shirt inspired this thread. Look closely. We even got clone stamping on our shirts as a bonus but UK didn't.

UK

View attachment 32248[/QUOTE]

vs USA

[URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cinemarr1/media/moz_WPINOYB_shirt_zps019ab8bf.jpeg.html][/URL]

Mine looks just like yours, Marred. Good ol' raisin eyes.

MyPlay requested that I send them pics of my shirt and damaged display box. Still waiting to hear back…fingers crossed.

Mine looks just like yours, Marred. Good ol' raisin eyes.

MyPlay requested that I send them pics of my shirt and damaged display box. Still waiting to hear back…fingers crossed.

Wow I got no such request for pics. I haven't seen your damaged box but any imperfection on it considering it's glossy black I imagine would be fairly obvious and disappointing. My fingers are crossed for you and I think you'll get some deserved refund. What's the name of who you are dealing with. I am talking to Kevin from myplay.

Wow I got no such request for pics. I haven't seen your damaged box but any imperfection on it considering it's glossy black I imagine would be fairly obvious and disappointing. My fingers are crossed for you and I think you'll get some deserved refund. What's the name of who you are dealing with. I am talking to Kevin from myplay.

The reply I got was from Chris. The box damage isn't terrible, but it sucks to have something collectable in far from mint condition right from the get-go, you know? You can see it best at eye level—it's the left corner that's bent upward.

dented.jpg

The reply I got was from Chris. The box damage isn't terrible, but it sucks to have something collectable in far from mint condition right from the get-go, you know? You can see it best at eye level—it's the left corner that's bent upward.

View attachment 32355

No that's unacceptable. We Ultimate bundle buyers deserve a pristine package. It was not cheap and there's no room for error. Demand what you deserve... in the nicest possible way of course.

No that's unacceptable. We Ultimate bundle buyers deserve a pristine package. It was not cheap and there's no room for error. Demand what you deserve... in the nicest possible way of course.

I agree. I’m sorry to see that, Chickpea. Hope it gets worked out for you.

This Ultimate Bundle is actually still available......thought it was sold out.....no I dont have any plans to buy it, for the time being :p

Cheers Moz

Last edited:
This Ultimate Bundle is actually still available......thought it was sold out.....no I dont have any plans to buy it, for the time being :p

Cheers Moz

Well Stoned you have to be Ultimate to buy it first of all. I don't see them selling out to quickly :D

Wondering if eventually they’ll sell the remaining signed books separate or something.

I still can't believe he signed 1000 books. Maybe he did them when the book first came out? Mine looked like he was at the end of the books.

Well it appears Kevin from My Play has decided to ignore me and there is no sign of the 50% refund I was promised. I've sent a few emails and gotten no reply whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom