WPINOYB T-shirt discussion

Re: WPINOYB T-Shirt just arrived

As I said in a couple of posts before , quality in general is going down and down and down again. And what about the actual material it is made of ?

Cheers Moz

As I said in a couple of posts before , quality in general is going down and down and down again. And what about the actual material it is made of ?

Cheers Moz

The T shirt itself is very good quality. It's just that the art work smattered across the front of it is so ugly it could be a modern art masterpiece! :gun:

I kid you not. This is exactly what my SHIrT looks like. I mean you can't even make out if that is actually Morrissey or not. His eyes literally look like 2 f***ing raisins! And that's some beautiful stone clamping isn't it??? Nothing has been lost in the scan I did. It's all there for you to see. I need a new dish rag anyway.

[URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cinemarr1/media/moz_WPINOYB_shirt_zps019ab8bf.jpeg.html][/URL]

So you can see it's not my scanner doing the blob I have scanned the shirt and CD together at the same time.

[URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cinemarr1/media/moz_WPINOYB_comp_zpse1c38f00.jpeg.html][/URL]

Wow. Honestly I’d contact My Play Direct and complain. That’s ridiculous. I’m glad mine looks at least acceptable.

The worst!
Digital printing cannot replace the quality screen printing. The shirt is thin in quality to begin with then adding the cheap resolution digital print, this is the worst shirt. The bootleg versions will certainly be better!

Yeah my UK boxset arrived today and the t-shirt is absolutely awful. Luckily, I never planned to wear it anyway. I've always thought t-shirts with direct prints of album artwork look a bit tacky.

Yeah my UK boxset arrived today and the t-shirt is absolutely awful. Luckily, I never planned to wear it anyway. I've always thought t-shirts with direct prints of album artwork look a bit tacky.

Agreed on all three counts, but I'm still annoyed that MyPlay thought it was acceptable to send these shirts out. "The food at this place is really terrible. And such small portions!"

I just filed a complaint with MyPlay Direct about the t-shirt quality, mainly because I love to send bitchy consumer-related messages. I'll keep you posted on their reply.

I just filed a complaint with MyPlay Direct about the t-shirt quality, mainly because I love to send bitchy consumer-related messages. I'll keep you posted on their reply.

I will do the same in the morning.

I will do the same in the morning.

OK, I'll send a complaint as well. The black "display" box in mine is squished on one side, too, so I might as well complain about everything at once!

Mines EXACTLY the same, if not worse, with the t shirt itself being poor quality. The material is shite, so thin that you can literally see through it. The sizing is way off too. It's 2x bigger than what I thought, even tho I asked me about sizes when I ordered...apparently they were "true to size"..... Quality control my ass.

This is the worst shirt I've ever laid eyes on. I could get better quality at a dollar store. I could go on and on.

Let me know how your complaints go. I'd do one now but I've just had surgery and really cbf at the moment.

Truly, truly, truly disappointed.

I kid you not. This is exactly what my SHIrT looks like. I mean you can't even make out if that is actually Morrissey or not. His eyes literally look like 2 f***ing raisins! And that's some beautiful stone clamping isn't it??? Nothing has been lost in the scan I did. It's all there for you to see. I need a new dish rag anyway.

[URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cinemarr1/media/moz_WPINOYB_shirt_zps019ab8bf.jpeg.html][/URL]

So you can see it's not my scanner doing the blob I have scanned the shirt and CD together at the same time.

[URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cinemarr1/media/moz_WPINOYB_comp_zpse1c38f00.jpeg.html][/URL]

Mines EXACTLY the same, if not worse, with the t shirt itself being poor quality. The material is shite, so thin that you can literally see through it. The sizing is way off too. It's 2x bigger than what I thought, even tho I asked me about sizes when I ordered...apparently they were "true to size"..... Quality control my ass.

This is the worst shirt I've ever laid eyes on. I could get better quality at a dollar store. I could go on and on.

Let me know how your complaints go. I'd do one now but I've just had surgery and really cbf at the moment.

Truly, truly, truly disappointed.

Testify! Anonymous after my own heart.

ps: Let us know how the quality control of your ass goes.

btw HT where are we complaining to so it all goes to the same place? We should act as one... of our own!

I just received my Deluxe Box Set and I have to say everything about it is perfect .... except the t-shirt. The lyric sheets are a very pleasant surprise. They are large, heavy paper stock and suitable for framing. I thought that they would just be plain 8 x 10 thin sheets of paper. The poster is very nice (although I was too late to add my name) I will just post my name over somebody else's in the correct spot. :D The t-shirt is thin (not such a big deal for me as I like thin t-shirts for summer) but the album cover looks like a kindergarten child drew the artwork. It is so poor. The colors bleed into each other. Looks like something that I attempted at home with an iron-on kit. Anybody else see the invoice that said, "Pop Market Insert Card: Out of Stock Cancelled", wonder what that was? I may complain to My Play about the t-shirt but I doubt it will do any good.

Yes...they will say that this is how they got them and....that is it. End of story, at least from their side.Yes ....the lyric sheets are a nice thing to own. Wish I had them....

Chees Moz

Below is the reply I got yesterday.

Hello marred,

I am really sorry that the T-shirt Print did not meet your standards. I can go ahead and send you a replacement Shirt free of charge, however, I cannot guarantee if it will have a better print. Would you consider a 50% refund instead? Please confirm.

Sincerely,
Marichu
MyPlay Direct
How is our Customer Service?

Well at least you are getting something......

Cheers Moz

Back
Top Bottom