Request: Morrissey Autobiography Hardback Edition Photos

H

Hornyssey

someone knows something about the "new full color photos" that not are include in the standar Autobiography?

I read the hardback edition from the library (I’ve since bought the UK version) and the pics were not in color.

well I live in Mexico where hardback edition is not available neither shipping or import, the description says "new photos choosen by Morrissey" I just want to know these photos, I already have the normal edition of Autobiography. . .

mine has just the black and white hardback bought in the u.s. i will say that i picked up a book today called in the spotlight: a scene in between about u.k 80's indie music and it had a bunch of cool pics from the smiths like this one

A-SCENE-IN-BETWEEN-1.jpg

and this one

image.jpg

mine has just the black and white hardback bought in the u.s. i will say that i picked up a book today called in the spotlight: a scene in between about u.k 80's indie music and it had a bunch of cool pics from the smiths like this one

image.jpg

Moz has a sudden momentary onset of clairvoyance ~ "TRAITOR!...TRAITOR!" ;)

A-SCENE-IN-BETWEEN-1.jpg

and this one

image.jpg

Sometimes I forget about how scrawny he was. His head was a completely different shape too.

Moz has a sudden momentary onset of clairvoyance ~ "TRAITOR!...TRAITOR!" ;)

I prefer to think this is the irrefutable photographic evidence that Morrissey is "trying to be like Jim Morrisson".

yeah he didnt get beefy until around the time between viva hate and kill uncle with his weight lifting etc. his body just filled out to the proportion of his very typical irish head (which i guess matches the eyebrows) but i mean he was always athletic and pretty good at sports. as to the other photo i was thinking the same with his gesture and retrospective info but even the him and johnny on one side and those other two seemed to say something foreboding again in retrospect. i think it more funny to see the man (or whatever he wants to be called) in jeans and his plain shirt with no traces of the dapper fashion that have now come to define him. that he once wanted to be plain looking and in a band called the smiths to being know as an elaborate dresser and, rightly or wrongly, a high maintenance kinda guy.

that book was super good though the pics being the highlight. that leftover sixties desire to stand out in fashion but overlaid with the grey poverty of the seventies and eighties makes for some great photos. the jesus and marychain took some really good ones

yeah he didnt get beefy until around the time between viva hate and kill uncle with his weight lifting etc. his body just filled out to the proportion of his very typical irish head (which i guess matches the eyebrows) but i mean he was always athletic and pretty good at sports. as to the other photo i was thinking the same with his gesture and retrospective info but even the him and johnny on one side and those other two seemed to say something foreboding again in retrospect. i think it more funny to see the man (or whatever he wants to be called) in jeans and his plain shirt with no traces of the dapper fashion that have now come to define him. that he once wanted to be plain looking and in a band called the smiths to being know as an elaborate dresser and, rightly or wrongly, a high maintenance kinda guy.

that book was super good though the pics being the highlight. that leftover sixties desire to stand out in fashion but overlaid with the grey poverty of the seventies and eighties makes for some great photos. the jesus and marychain took some really good ones

I always refer to him beefing up a bit around Your Arsenal as his second puberty. I think he looks adorable either way, but at least that head got balanced out.

yeah he was better looking when he was scrawny imo but thats just me as im a pretty thin 34 yo. there are a couple of things that make me think the beefing up happened around viva hate one being the book morrissey by barnett in which he mentions there being weights around when they were shooting the suede head video and he to me looks bigger there driving that tractor in his trench coat. there was also the mention of once on tour when morrissey without break a note or loosing a beat one handed picks up a stage runner and places him to the side. i dont know for sure though, thats just what i was guessing. he also might have started lifting a bit more when he though he was becoming a bit fat which was of course around your arsenal.

yeah he was better looking when he was scrawny imo but thats just me as im a pretty thin 34 yo. there are a couple of things that make me think the beefing up happened around viva hate one being the book morrissey by barnett in which he mentions there being weights around when they were shooting the suede head video and he to me looks bigger there driving that tractor in his trench coat. there was also the mention of once on tour when morrissey without break a note or loosing a beat one handed picks up a stage runner and places him to the side. i dont know for sure though, thats just what i was guessing. he also might have started lifting a bit more when he though he was becoming a bit fat which was of course around your arsenal.

He was certainly not fat during Your Arsenal. With people like you no wonder the man has body image issues.

i was trying to be tongue in cheek by using the word fat to align it with your the one for me fatty which is on your arsenal (the album the other poster mentioned) and many have told me its kinda about himself being a 30yo pop star whos only getting bigger. a lot of men go to lifting and putting on bulk muscle instead of dieting or other alternatives. anyway that was just supposed to be a wink kinda reference but maybe im not good at those so my apologies.

Back
Top Bottom