Asperger's?

I'm surprised that theory hasn't been regurgitated recently, with "All I do is drink to absent friends".

I have no doubt he loves to drink, but if he was an alcoholic I think he would have been drunk on stage at least once recently, which he hasn't. And he would be bloated, which he certainly wasn't on this tour.

Him being pissed all the time would explain the constant stupid "updates" he puts out on TTY.
I mean you'd have to be drunk and an egomaniac to boast to the world that you were 79th on german clarinet radio.

Him being pissed all the time would explain the constant stupid "updates" he puts out on TTY.
I mean you'd have to be drunk and an egomaniac to boast to the world that you were 79th on german clarinet radio.

With all his free time not promoting the album of course he's going to drink.

His Dad did him down as a kid. He can't get over it and wants to be morally superior to everyone to show his Dad wrong.
Morrissey's Dad f***ed him up.

How could you possibly know that?

I'm surprised that theory hasn't been regurgitated recently, with "All I do is drink to absent friends".

I did think he was slurring his words on "Drag The River" funnily enough! But, yes, he likes a drink, but no, he's not an alcoholic or anything near it. Well, according to my sources at least!

Actually, being gifted is a common trait of aspergers and is due to the difference in processing. If a person with a mental health issue - like schizophrenia or anything else - is gifted, it's not due to their mental health issue.

You say "actually" like I said that one thing causes another. I never said that, nor did you. I'm pretty well versed in this stuff by now, I'm into my 6th year as a psych student. What that has taught me is that it is utterly pointless to try and diagnose someone you have never met through glimpses of their public persona you see. So this thread is pretty pointless and won't uncover anything yes he could have it, or he could not.

This is the stupidest f***ing thread I have ever read on this site, and God knows there's been a lot of them.

FFS STFU.

how do you like your psych education? ive a bachelors in social psychology myself and loved it. i also love how morrissey doesnt go along with the conventions of social theater. its interesting to watch play out in live interviews as the hosts face is usually a fixed smile as they seem to be confused as to whats happening most of the time.

Also, in his documentary he said he hates and avoids talking on the phone as much as he can. Before email, he used to use faxes instead of the phone.

Back
Top Bottom