WPINOYB advert via online gaming

FatGayVegan

I play a Scrabble-esque game on my cell/mobile. Every time I make a move, an advert pops up that I have to suffer through because I am too cheap to pay for an ad-free version of the game. Normally the advert is a video advertising another game or a TV show.

Today the pop up has turned into an Amazon advert for World Peace is None of Your Business. It was such a shock to see Morrissey pop up in front of me after getting a disappointing result from a triple word score. I'm sure he would have a few choice words about my limited vocabulary.

Advert is attached for your viewing pleasure.

IMG-20140714-WA0000.jpg

yeah targeted ads. also as a p.s. i to love word games. try text twist as i love it.

yeah targeted ads. also as a p.s. i to love word games. try text twist as i love it.

The sad thing is they were advertising to people who were already going to buy the album. Lol. Such a waste.

I fell for the cookie trick, but that was months ago. I've grown as an internet user since then. And as a person. Knowledge is power, people.

The sad thing is they were advertising to people who were already going to buy the album. Lol. Such a waste.

thats actually really is funny in this case. i get targeted ads for other products and demographics, in most cases, but here it could have maybe used a bit of aiming at the unsure or unaware.

thats actually really is funny in this case. i get targeted ads for other products and demographics, in most cases, but here it could have maybe used a bit of aiming at the unsure or unaware.

I never started receiving ads from iTunes advertising the pre-order of 'World Peace Is None of Your Business' until I...pre-ordered 'World Peace Is None of Your Business' from iTunes.

Back
Top Bottom