When you go to Starbucks or your favorite cafe, what kind of drink do you usually order ?

When you go to Starbucks or your favorite cafe, what kind of drink do you usually order ?

• hot tea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iced tea

• hot chocolate

• smoothie

• juice

• milk

• something off the "secret menu"

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
Moz&Sinead.jpg

Tall coffee. Then I put some milk in it.

"Other".

It's so rare for me to go to a coffee place, I don't have a usual. I just order whatever I can afford that seems good at the moment. I usually make my own at home, though...

I'm not that particular about varieties since I don't drink coffee very frequently to begin with. As long as it's not those gross instant coffee crystals, I'm okay with it. I mean, I can recognize a good cup of coffee vs. a really mediocre cup, but I wouldn't even know how to identify it beyond taste, and I usually can't be bothered to make coffee except as a quick pick-me-up, so I can't complain if it's not always stellar.

I don't even have a preferred way of serving it. Sometimes I like it black, sometimes with milk and/or sugar.

Anyway, this has me craving a cup of coffee now. I'm going to make some for myself.

Starbucks is here and has some things in English on the menu and sometimes someone works there can speak some too
but the cost is 2 or 3 times a place where everything is in Chinese so no, I don't go to Starbucks anymore
been here 14 months now, I can order myself a coffee :cool:

I used to work at starsucks and that, coupled with the outrageous prices is why I literally only go there when I'm at the airport, which is maybe twice a year. I always get a LARGE iced latte with vanilla. When I was in California last time, my mom bought me a dirty chai and it tasted like a dirty asshole.

^^^^^^
I love your response, NHNS, and this will now lead me to reveal something slightly unusual about myself on that other thread.

Venti, Quad mocha, extra hot, well stirred, no foam, no whip, whole milk, with an avocado shot over top.

I voted iced coffee, but that’s because it’s summer time now. In the fall/winter I’m back to regular. And at home I always drink hot coffee.

Back
Top Bottom