Vinyl Tracklisting?

tylerevansokay

Does there, or will there, exist a version of the record that will contain the extra tracks?
Specifically Drag the River and Julie in the Weeds?

That's exactly what I wanted to know. Recordstore had a deluxe vinyl version listed for sale and then they changed the information to say it was just the regular album, after I purchased it under false pretense.

No. It's the regular album tracklisting ONLY on the vinyl - but it comes with a download code for the extended special edition version. That's where the confusion is coming from.

No. It's the regular album tracklisting ONLY on the vinyl - but it comes with a download code for the extended special edition version. That's where the confusion is coming from.

The main confusion has come from the rest of the retailers listing vinyl as having 18 tracks across 2 discs with no mention whatsoever of 18 tracks only being downloadable. The very first double disc Morrissey vinyl and they skip the option of spreading 18 tracks across the 2 discs seems a wasted opportunity to me. But then the wasted opportunities with this release format and merch wise are to many to mention.

To be honest, i am happy the LP only has the standard track listing. It would be an awkward mess if they were included in the 2xLP set.

They are bonus tracks, they are not meant to be listened in direct succession from the album, they should be listened outside of the album.

Not only would it feel awkward with the sides of the records, the sound quality would greatly deplete.

I do hope we get the bonus tracks on vinyl one day (Potential record store day 12"??)

I was sort of hoping that limited 10" would have had the bonus songs on it.

Don't really see the point of buying a 10" the week before a record comes out that has songs from the album.

Maybe there will be a bonus vinyl EP for Record Store Day.

Back
Top Bottom