SECURITY WERE TOSSERS LAST NIGHT!!

> Was it just me??Or did they go over the top??

christ yeah! only a few people made it on to the stage but there was one guy who got the hardest tackle ever from two bouncers at once!! it looked really painful!

great gig though - although the albert hall is a f*ckin awful venue. he really should've done the brixton academy instead.

Did you see my message lower down. I swear the first stage invader tried to attack Moz. Moz shat himself and ran away. The guy had his hands in fists when he lashed at Moz. Security were brutalising people and I thought they needed a kicking.

> Did you see my message lower down. I swear the first stage invader tried
> to attack Moz. Moz shat himself and ran away. The guy had his hands in
> fists when he lashed at Moz. Security were brutalising people and I
> thought they needed a kicking.

Well heavy handed, when I got on, some big c*** rugby tackled me, as if he was playing at Twickenham. He & a mate then dragged me round the side of the stage, picked me up and literally threw me threw these double doors. I got back in for the last 2 minutes

Thought it odd to be playing the RAH exactly for the reasons stated,low stage etc. But yes,the Security monkeys were OTT.Especially the bald jerk who leapt into the crowd to try to retain Morrissey's shirt from the fans once the show had ended.
Looked like one poor chap had his teeth demolished at one point?
It's not necessary,but is it necessary to rush the Man on stage anymore?

I hated that FAT SLAPHEAD that kept picking on people....He even jumped into the crowd when people were trying to rip shreads of Sir Moz's shirt.

I wonder why they were so vicious with people?????

Well heavy handed, when I got on, some big c*** rugby tackled me, as if he
> was playing at Twickenham. He & a mate then dragged me round the side
> of the stage, picked me up and literally threw me threw these double
> doors. I got back in for the last 2 minutes

> Thought it odd to be playing the RAH exactly for the reasons stated,low
> stage etc. But yes,the Security monkeys were OTT.Especially the bald jerk
> who leapt into the crowd to try to retain Morrissey's shirt from the fans
> once the show had ended.
> Looked like one poor chap had his teeth demolished at one point?
> It's not necessary,but is it necessary to rush the Man on stage anymore?

I must add that the shirt was the toughest thing I have ever tried to tear. It was like a rugby maul.. my fingesr ached trying to tear a piece off.. from which I now own a scrap piece of pink cloth!

> I must add that the shirt was the toughest thing I have ever tried to
> tear. It was like a rugby maul.. my fingesr ached trying to tear a piece
> off.. from which I now own a scrap piece of pink cloth!

I'm bringing a pair of scissors tonight - everybody keep calm and we'll all get a bit!

As for security - I was a bit shocked. The last Moz gig I went to was Bristol 1995 - where there was NO barrier - just standing up against the lowish stage. Lots of good natured stage invasions, with security just ushering people away after they got on. I always regret not having the guts to have gone up myself that night, so I was going to try last night, but it was IMPOSSIBLE in the crush of about 2 rows back standing to get anywhere near. Grrr!!

Lets trap SLAPHEAD tonight and everyone lay into him

That would teach the FAT OAF!!

I had to tell him to f@ck off near the end because he was trying to bully the chap next to me who was with his girlfriend,All the poor bloke was doing was standing about 3 inches onto the isle.They also threw Gripper out with great force "Western Style" after he went on stage.

> I'm bringing a pair of scissors tonight - everybody keep calm and we'll
> all get a bit!

> As for security - I was a bit shocked. The last Moz gig I went to was
> Bristol 1995 - where there was NO barrier - just standing up against the
> lowish stage. Lots of good natured stage invasions, with security just
> ushering people away after they got on. I always regret not having the
> guts to have gone up myself that night, so I was going to try last night,
> but it was IMPOSSIBLE in the crush of about 2 rows back standing to get
> anywhere near. Grrr!!

I gotta know, why do people try to get up on stage and what do you intend to do once you get there?

Back
Top Bottom