UK Child Abuse Inquiry

Sooner or later you have to content yourself with the findings.

Content yourself? No. Resign with grim acceptance that this is they way things are done and the futility of these enquiries, yes.

I guess how you view these things stretches to how much you trust your politicians to do the right thing.

Last edited:
Well its apparently now been unearthed from the darkness that savile raped 100s more men women and children than previously thought!

We have recently discovered that he also had keys and so access to a mortuary wereby accompanied by demons, he not only raped the living he could of been raping and molesting dead bodies aswell !!!!!

And if all this is not sickening enough, savile was given access to childrens wards in hospitals.
These children were very seriously ill and unwell recovering from serious illness and surgery ect, some fighting for there very lives on life support machines ect, yet this bastard showed no mercy and abused and raped these poor little children anyways, some as young as 5!!! :(

In fact theres roumers, ( please no ! ), that he may of even murdered children! :(

He was "allowed" a free reign of horror for decades!!!!!

Saville must surly be one, if not the most horrific and prolific vile pedophiles in uk history !
To think back when I use to watch "jim- fix - it" on tv all those years ago with children on his knee ect

Its absolutey beyond Imagination how he was "allowed" 2 got away with this for so long!!!! :(

Either...

(a) You are doing this on purpose
(b) You are an excellent act

I suspect (a)

P.

Content yourself? No. Resign with grim acceptance that this is they way things are done and the futility of these enquiries, yes.

I guess how you view these things stretches to how much you trust your politicians to do the right thing.

Well, this really touches upon my point about the Warren Commission. No matter what politicians do some will question their motives and honesty regardless.

As much as you and I may have our personal views in our more lucid moments surely even we can concede the other side sometimes gets it right.

Well, this really touches upon my point about the Warren Commission. No matter what politicians do some will question their motives and honesty regardless.

As much as you and I may have our personal views in our more lucid moments surely even we can concede the other side sometimes gets it right.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they blatantly don't do the right thing and it's up to us as citizens to hold them to task when they don't instead of blindly taking it up the bum from bent politicians.

Last edited:
Sometimes they do, sometimes they blatantly don't do the right thing and it's up to us as citizens to hold them to task when they don't instead of blindly taking it up the bum from bent politicians.

What can the proposed (as there is opposition to her appointment) Butler-Sloss inquiry say that will make you believe its findings?

What can the proposed (as there is opposition to her appointment) Butler-Sloss inquiry say that will make you believe its findings?

Like every inquiry it's the findings/reaction to it that will make us believe or disbelieve what's been found. I guess you can usually gauge the acceptability of any inquiry/the Government's reaction to it depending on how politically acceptable it is to the Government.

Hutton shows us that if needed there will be a whitewash, Leveson shows us that if the inquiry speaks ill of their powerful mates they'll just act like nothing ever happened. We can hope but I'm expecting it to be an expensive waste of time.

A little sensitivity in the choice of the appointment would have been welcome.
Whether or not the familial connection with an involved party (Thatchers Attorney General) would actually create a conflict interest is outweighted by the stupidity of ignoring the appearance of a stitch up.

Like every inquiry it's the findings/reaction to it that will make us believe or disbelieve what's been found. I guess you can usually gauge the acceptability of any inquiry/the Government's reaction to it depending on how politically acceptable it is to the Government.

Hutton shows us that if needed there will be a whitewash, Leveson shows us that if the inquiry speaks ill of their powerful mates they'll just act like nothing ever happened. We can hope but I'm expecting it to be an expensive waste of time.

So your inquiry into the yet to be convened inquiry is that it is a whitewash.

Either...

(a) You are doing this on purpose
(b) You are an excellent act

I suspect (a)

P.

Last edited:
That's blatantly not what I said. This is the sort of bollocks which make me reply f*** off Barleycorn before you even start.

Well, you say that, but your previous statements seemed to damn it before the get go. Like hacking, you appear to deign to be happy if you get precisely what you personally want. There's an element of the Truther movement about some of the things you say, in as much as unless you see the evidence with your own eyes you won't give it credence, and perhaps even then you might not be content.

Well, you say that, but your previous statements seemed to damn it before the get go. Like hacking, you appear to deign to be happy if you get precisely what you personally want. There's an element of the Truther movement about some of the things you say, in as much as unless you see the evidence with your own eyes you won't give it credence, and perhaps even then you might not be content.

That was a lot of words to write blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well that inquiry is coming along nicely.

I'm sure the shameless Barleycorn will be along shortly to remind us once more of how tip top the whole thing is.

These f***ers have no respect for the victims.
Whilst it is as clear as day to everyone that choosing Butler-Sloss was hugely insensitive and possibly even part of a cover up, the Tories insist on saying she was a great choice!

These f***ers have no respect for the victims.
Whilst it is as clear as day to everyone that choosing Butler-Sloss was hugely insensitive and possibly even part of a cover up, the Tories insist on saying she was a great choice!

That's because they're a shower of c***s Peter.

Back
Top Bottom