The only Album worth anything from Moz is "VIVA HATE"...

mozymarr

Everything else is complete rubbish, I'm sure we all agree Moz has been coasting for the last 3 decades.

I have no idea if you're trolling or extremely ignorant. Are you expecting people to agree with this ridiculous notion on MORRISSEY-SOLO? :crazy: :laughing:

Everything else is complete rubbish, I'm sure we all agree Moz has been coasting for the last 3 decades.

and the same goes for you.

Why do you people think your opinion is worthy of a thread unto itself? There are plenty of threads here you can piss n' moan upon to your heart's content. This is hardly worthy of a thread. This general discussion forum is getting some sub par traffic like some asshole parking his car in the middle of the street saying -

"Look at me I need attention!"

viva hate is a good record but for me its in the middle of my list of albums rankings. it gets a little dull for me in the subject matter department. riley is awesome on that record though. wish he had been kept on but he was to good a player to stay and not get credit for his work. shame. i always like to imagine what it would have been like if richard hawley hadnt been dismissed for singing during his audition. that could have been great. bernard butle r would also have made a great writing partner but i cant see them working together and not fighting.

Back
Top Bottom