Hello I'm new

Chickpea

pithy yet degenerate
Hello! I was forum member years and years ago, but I drifted (not from Moz, but from message boards in general). With the new album coming, I really feel like I need to be around Morrissey fans again in some capacity! So…I'm back.

Hi!

Re: Hello! I'm new.

hello.gif

welcome back

I was a big fan of Burned Down Days :thumb:

Holy mackerel, how did you know that was me?! And thanks, I was a big fan of it too. I still love the Furs, I just couldn't handle the internal politics of it all anymore. The message board is still up and running, though! Lots of good folks around there.

I still read it from time to time. Funny you and Evan were standing right in front of me at the Johnny Marr show at Webster Hall last year and it didn't click who you guys were until after I was on the train or I would have said hello.
Holy mackerel, how did you know that was me?! And thanks, I was a big fan of it too. I still love the Furs, I just couldn't handle the internal politics of it all anymore. The message board is still up and running, though! Lots of good folks around there.

I still read it from time to time. Funny you and Evan were standing right in front of me at the Johnny Marr show at Webster Hall last year and it didn't click who you guys were until after I was on the train or I would have said hello.

That's pretty crazy! Well, if you see me out and about again, definitely say hello! :)

Back
Top Bottom