Rate 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business'

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

Rate 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business'

• Total voters
Totally enjoying it.
It sounds like there is an influence from Air's Moon Safari album in places.
There is the usual juxtaposition of 'jolly' tunes with tough subject matter.
The mix I find a bit interesting only in as much as where the instuments are placed in the stereo field. I'm assuming that's a quirk of the producer.
Love the hammond-esque organ sounds.
Only real criticism is the over use of synth strings. I think real strings would have given a couple of tracks a bit more weight.
As for leaks... Well, the press and radio already had copies and it appeared on piratebay the night of the launch party. Not devastating really - given almost no artist's new album in recent years has escaped similar.
Definitely a diverse album and enjoyable.
Regards,
FWD

Yeah, I honestly can’t think of an artist at this point who hasn’t had an album leak. Even Metallica’s last album leaked a week before it came out and we all know what Lars thinks of file sharing :)

Maybe because I’m a n00b but I don’t get what this means. I’ve seen it a couple times on here.

It means the same dick keeps going to different threads and applying an imaginary downvote to it because the album hasn't been released yet...

In other words, it means nothing.

Thoughts now that the album has official been released?

Five stars. His best solo album and a vast improvement on the dreadful Years of Refusal; the half-great Ringleader and the solid Quarry.

i thought this the best album sleeve of the last four with refusal being second. what do you guys think it means. a pen keeping the dogs at bay or obedient?

Five stars. His best solo album and a vast improvement on the dreadful Years of Refusal; the half-great Ringleader and the solid Quarry.

So you're saying this album is better than YA and Vauxhall? Really?

Back
Top Bottom