'World Peace Is None Of Your Business' lyrics

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
It's 'Slow-Joe' he's singing - it is a term for someone who is a bit dim, slow, not very bright. In this case, a man who signs up to be a soldier.

It's 'Slow-Joe' he's singing - it is a term for someone who is a bit dim, slow, not very bright. In this case, a man who signs up to be a soldier.

It's So Joe to my ears but I could be wrong. I've never heard to term Slow Joe. I can't hear the pronunciation of "L" and I had it up very loud. I guess we will know when one of gets the real lyrics.

It could also have something to do with the song "Say it Ain't So Joe" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Say_It_Ain't_So,_Joe_(song)

2qjhezp.png

Could someone help out with the vocal/spoken piece at the beginning of Istanbul?

(And other spoken bits too, if anyone knows them).

Thank you!

viva mr hate for all of your transcribing lyrical posts. cheers

Slam-in one-shot gentle pain
someone calling out my name
sex and love are not the same

That gives me chills.

Slam-in one-shot gentle pain
someone calling out my name
sex and love are not the same

That gives me chills.

Does it? Because he admits that arsef***s are painful? Anybody who ever had fever and had one of those little things against fever pushed up their behind as a child knew that already and didn't need a cock to find out. But hey, ho, let the homos bullshit along. Not that I care that what they do is painful, only that they lie about it or tell anybody that it is none of their business. Their lies certainly are. As for Morrissey, his Maketing team can play testimonial marketing all they want, there are people who can form their own opnions, because other than Marketing team and Morrissey, they have learned from past fascist regimes not to fall for such crap. Scary how much it apparently works in the USA and the UK however. Uh, Morrissey, this wonderful guy, doesn't play the fame game. Give - me - a - break. He is activating his little fan fascists through fascist tools!

Back
Top Bottom