Who should play the young Morrissey in this new biopic?

Who should play the young Morrissey in this new biopic?

• Robert Pattinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ciaran Griffiths

• Douglas Booth

• Jonathan Rhys Meyers

• Dane DeHaan

• Sam Riley

• Andrew Garfield

• Sacha Baron Cohen

• James Franco

• Stop Motion Animation

• Total voters
Tough one. Young Moz was very handsome but also so unique looking. A lot of those actors are too old or ugly.

Of course it will be a "portrait" more than a conventional biopic. I find it highly unlikely that Morrissey will cooperate. He'll probably be so quick to litigate that the final product will barely resemble him - I suspect the name "Morrissey" will even be off the table.

Hmm...this is a difficult one. As someone else said, young Morrissey was so very unique and handsome. I think Paul Wesley looks a little bit like Moz, but I don't know if he could play him in a movie...I don't think anyone can, actually.
nygqia.jpg

I honestly can't think of someone who could pull off looking and acting like young Moz. He was one of a kind.

Morrissey should play the young Morrissey. It would be hilarious.

I would pay anything to see current Moz dancing around in a women's blouse with flowers in his back pocket. Although his 80s jeans were much better than those wide-legged monstrosities he wears now.

First name that popped up when I saw the title was Ben Whishaw. I think his look and attitude could be molded to reassemble Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom