Leak 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business' here

Anyone know the actual tracklisting? I'm not a man and Istanbul get swapped round according to iTunes and other sites' info.

And after a weeks' solid listening I believe Kiss Me Alot would've been his eurovision track

Anyone know the actual tracklisting? I'm not a man and Istanbul get swapped round according to iTunes and other sites' info.

And after a weeks' solid listening I believe Kiss Me Alot would've been his eurovision track

Istanbul is confirmed track #4.

It's a weird one alright. I still don't know what I think of that song yet. It is one of the strangest Morrissey melodies ever.

ok had a few listens and except "Smiler with knife" I think the album's really good ! I have a question though : being french I don't understand why the second track spells Cassidy instead of Cassady ? Could someone help ? Thank you.

ok had a few listens and except "Smiler with knife" I think the album's really good ! I have a question though : being french I don't understand why the second track spells Cassidy instead of Cassady ? Could someone help ? Thank you.

Smiler with knife is yet to seduce me too, but I am prepared...

What do you think of Kick The Bride Down the Aisle? I f***ing love it!!!

Hi,

How do you download from a torrent?

Not my bag and have pre-purcahsed the album plus will buy on CD. Just want to listen now!!

Thank you.

That's a misspelling on the leaked copy. It's correct on the actual record, as is "Kiss Me A Lot." (Thank goodness.)

It is a watermark.

Thanx for the explanations... Spelling corrected.

I just LOOOOOVE "Kick the bride...". I've listened to the album about 9 times (so far) today and always comme back to "Kick the bride..." & "I'm not a man" & "Neal CassIdy..." ! Great album ! Let the touring begin we want to attend !!!!!

What all of these ramblings have clearly shown is that hardcore Morrissey fans are the least musically adventurous types in the world. i don't even think you like music, just the mere image of it.god beware that the messiah may tread

god beware that the messiah may touch new grounds...

Would someone get me the lyrics to "Neil Cassidy drops dead" and "Kick the bride down the aisle" ? Thanx for the replies...

What all of these ramblings have clearly shown is that hardcore Morrissey fans are the least musically adventurous types in the world. i don't even think you like music, just the mere image of it.god beware that the messiah may tread

This is what happens when anonymous non-members are allowed to post...

Point made, now f*** off :)

Back
Top Bottom