Leak 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business' here

lol the start of Art-Hounds completely took me by surprise. Wow its really changed from the live version ... much more subdued than I thought it would be. And Viva, mate, what was it that Moz's life was in Art-Hounds? ;) haha

"Below the belt is shriveled and small, it functions only as a word" LOL.

Last edited:
The Algerian folk and pop compilation is a bit of a bonus. Maybe I will post a review of that.

Stoked to hear it!

Last edited:
Great, computer died in middle of dl, now it says I can't have two dl's going at once. The other place it's supposed to be, it seems to be gone. Says no file.

I should stress I have already preordered the album, so I hope all you who are downloading it now have too :p Seriously, I say this because Moz DESERVES money for this effort. Holy f***. I mean I haven't been as harsh on his recent stuff as others. I have loved it but I know it hasn't been as great as the old days. But this album, this is a totally new ball game.

Staircase is fantastic and funny, When I heard the start of Art Hounds I thought it was the wrong album, but I love it. :lbf:

I should stress I have already preordered the album, so I hope all you who are downloading it now have too :p Seriously, I say this because Moz DESERVES money for this effort. Holy f***. I mean I haven't been as harsh on his recent stuff as others. I have loved it but I know it hasn't been as great as the old days. But this album, this is a totally new ball game.

Yep, I've downloaded but I'll be buying the CD on release day (short on money the next few weeks otherwise I'd preorder), which is saying something as I rarely buy physical albums anymore. I'm saving listening to the whole thing til the morning but from the bits I've sampled it definitely warrants that.

It’s taking a lot of willpower not to download it. But I just feel like I want to be surprised on Tuesday morning 7/15 when it shows up in my iTunes via the preorder (and hopefully that day in my mailbox on vinyl too!)

This album is so good. I'm floored. I haven't enjoyed new Morrissey material this much in years and years.

And boy did Jesse up his songwriting game.

Drag the River, I know you've played it but do it again, now, it's a work of genius.

Oh boy - can someone help old Mr Reynolds out? The link above is blocked by Virgin for me! :(

This album is so overwhelming...

Drag The River... OMG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at work and can't download/listen til I get home, argh!

I'm at work and can't download/listen til I get home, argh!

I feel your pain. All mentioned links are blocked at work. 5:30pm can't get here soon enough. Then have to deal with SoCal traffic...

Oh boy - can someone help old Mr Reynolds out? The link above is blocked by Virgin for me! :(

virgin allowed me used to access a website called exystence.

should be on first page

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom