Abstinence: How much will you refrain from experiencing "World Peace..." before official release ?

Abstinence: How much will you refrain from experiencing "World Peace..." before official r

• Total voters
Re: Abstinence: How much will you refrain from experiencing "World Peace..." before official release

Hopefully, the album will be leaked soon.

Re: Abstinence: How much will you refrain from experiencing "World Peace..." before official release

I’m just always worried that the leak will be of lower quality than the real thing, which would diminish the impact.

Welp, I’m a liar!

Still waiting for this thing!

As before, I'm happy to read the reviews and the lyrics - they won't spoil the music for me, when it comes - but it's all sounding pretty exciting by now.

I'm going to sit down with the vinyl on the day of release. Hoping there'll be a lyric sheet included for maximum pleasure.

Anyone else still resisting the leaks/streams?

still waiting....:rolleyes:

Anyone else still resisting the leaks/streams?

Yep. Waiting for friday when it's released here in Sweden.

I'm waiting until Tuesday.

Not only am I abstaining from the leak I'm abstaining from Mozzer music altogether as I finished listening to all my remastered vinyl only a couple of weeks ago.

I went all day without the new one...until now (it’s a little after 10PM here in the Philadelphia region) and I’m on my first listen to the new album of the day.

I went all day without the new one...until now (it’s a little after 10PM here in the Philadelphia region) and I’m on my first listen to the new album of the day.

Oh sure rub it in why don't ya? :)

I'm so in awe of everyone who has manage to hold out until now. Unfortunately I'm not that strong. But I have decided that I'm not going to listen to the album again until Monday. I've been listing to it quite obsessively since last week so I'm hoping that avoiding it for 5 days might enhance my enjoyment of holding the physical album in my hands and listening to that for the first time.

Last edited:

I have mangaed to hold on until now and will till I get the actual cd/ vinyl in my hands, I just cant wait.....the pleasure is all in the waiting. Once it is here it is all over, if you know what I mean :)

Cheers Moz

I'm so in awe of everyone who has manage to hold out until now. Unfortunately I'm not that strong. But I have decided that I'm not going to listen to the album again until Monday. I've been listing to it quite obsessively since last week so I'm hoping that avoiding it for 5 days might enhance my enjoyment of holding the physical album in my hands and listening to that for the first time.

I'm in awe of myself for holding out.

baby steps.....

ive listened to the npr stream and the singles. ill be buying the cd the day it comes out so i can throw it on the stereo with the sub woofer and the surround sound. i have played the stream for a few listening get together's

Not only am I abstaining from the leak I'm abstaining from Mozzer music altogether as I finished listening to all my remastered vinyl only a couple of weeks ago.

*laughs*

I've been doing the same thing as well! Interlude came up in my playlist on the way home & I quickly changed it. Sad, I know.

It is so hard. Having a crap night tonight and I immediately went for my melancholy moz playlist.. But quickly changed it to The Cure instead.

... I just might start having withdrawal symptoms soon :(

I have mangaed to hold on until now and will till I get the actual cd/ vinyl in my hands, I just cant wait.....the pleasure is all in the waiting. Once it is here it is all over, if you know what I mean :)

Cheers Moz

I'm very envious. I listened to all 4 'singles' countless times before the leak, which does slightly ruin the enjoyment if the album, as a whole. But I just couldn't help myself. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I abstained until the NME stream, I now feel extreme disappointment in myself. Still, I haven't heard the deluxe tracks...so partial abstention anyway.
For now.

Congratulations to those who had the self-restraint and self-discipline to wait. Most of you failed miserably.

There should be a thread where everyone who has listened lists their play count. I’m up to 19 full listens of the album now (well, almost...finishing up now)

How about the option "I will not listen to this album again now that it's been released and I've heard it."

Back
Top Bottom