Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

He made him call him Uncle Stiffy. :p

tumblr_lkcmwfYKZ51qixleeo1_500.gif

49afdaa53717193571ae11dfe1a09694.gif

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

One time I was really poor and someone turned in a wallet to me at work to put in lost and found and I took the cash in the wallet. :o The lady never came to pick up the wallet so I felt good about that, but I shouldn't have done that. It helped to pay the electric bill though, we were on the red envelope. All my other co-workers would've pocketed the money to buy weed.

One time I was really poor and someone turned in a wallet to me at work to put in lost and found and I took the cash in the wallet. :o The lady never came to pick up the wallet so I felt good about that, but I shouldn't have done that. It helped to pay the electric bill though, we were on the red envelope. All my other co-workers would've pocketed the money to buy weed.

tumblr_n5kiipRgAp1smcbm7o1_400.gif

This is me at a crosswalk. I've been working on it for the last 20 years and now only press the button once. Or twice.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Seth makes my life a lot better. I kinda want to propose, at the moment.

-I am of the opinion that people should get proper Native Americans to do backing vocals. Nothing against half-breeds, but they sort of ruin music for me.

-I sorta half-know who's gonna win the World Cup.

I had to google gleek. You people are odd.

This is me at a crosswalk. I've been working on it for the last 20 years and now only press the button once. Or twice.

That is brilliant. Where can I get/make one?

I sir, challenge you to a gleek off.

I'll gleek all over your walls, esé...I don't even give a fuhhh.
9596-132050-38637394b7ace2ba4763960525934c28.jpg

Back
Top Bottom