Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

I don't like ketchup.

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

I dream in Sepia.

That's cool. Thanks again for the Cave movie...Good night.

I hope you die in your sleep.

When I was fourteen living in Akron, Ohio, my friends nicknamed me Rudolph that winter because my nose got bright red in the cold. Just came in from taking out the trash, and I went to put my makeup on and noticed my nose was red. Winter is on its way. Supposed to be 31 F Sunday.

I love the sound of things going into the vacuum cleaner.

I would rather clean anyone's toilet, really do anyone's household chores for that matter, than do dishes.

I would rather clean anyone's toilet, really do anyone's household chores for that matter, than do dishes.

I guess that means we're going to have to put paper plates and solo cups on our wedding registry.

Rather do the dishes than iron clothes of any kind

Brown spots on potato chips skeeve me out. I break them off before I eat the rest of the chip

When I go to any Chinese restaurant, I always order the exact same thing...

Kung Pao tofu, extra peanuts, no bell peppers, add onions, extra spicy

How did I not see this thread till today?

What the hell is the big deal about Nutella? Hipster Hype. I'll take peanut butter tyvm.

Milk does a number on me. Not sure about butter. Ice cream is a question mark. Cheese never bothers me. I have a theory about this.

Milk does a number on me. Not sure about butter. Ice cream is a question mark. Cheese never bothers me. I have a theory about this.

Tell me your theory. I have the exact same issues. I think there is less lactose to break down in cheese. But not sure.

OK. The cheese is generally from Trader Joes and highly aged. Manchego and all that jazz. And I think it's harder to break down...because it's processed (not in a bad way like Velveta) - but in a natural way. I'm not sure about lactose content. I just think it's harder for the body to break down quality cheese - thank God b/c I love cheese!

OK. The cheese is generally from Trader Joes and highly aged. Manchego and all that jazz. And I think it's harder to break down...because it's processed (not in a bad way like Velveta) - but in a natural way. I'm not sure about lactose content. I just think it's harder for the body to break down quality cheese - thank God b/c I love cheese!

Well, I have a lactose intolerance. So I figured cheese had less of this sugar than milk or ice cream because I seem to be able to tolerate it better. Or maybe the fermentation (aging) makes it easier to digest?

^^^^^
Yes, good point, that process almost always produces natural enzymes.

Back
Top Bottom