Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

I have four freckles on my arm all perfectly in line and the same distance apart.

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

I am highly resilient. Time and time again, I pull through whatever obstacles/crises are thrown my way. I am a survivor.

I was bitten by a grown man.

I once bit a total stranger and asked "what took you so long?!" just because I had a feeling they were a fellow Moz fan. The cops thought it was a highly inappropriate thing for a grown man to do. Obviously, they weren't Moz fans either.

but seriously, he was trying to drive drunk so I had to physically assault him

I hope this is temporary, but for some reason since my neck surgery I can only burp when I'm looking down with my chin on my neck.

That is odd.

Yeah, something's still swollen in there. My voice is still froggy too, I can't sing lots of notes. I see the doctor Friday.

I have super-bad anxiety.

I've been out of school since 2011, and I recently emailed my dept. head about enrolling in my final portfolio class to complete my degree.
My anxiety is so bad, I'm afraid to check my email (my anxiety is why it took this long to get re-enrolled, too).

It's 1:37-ish in the afternoon as I type this, and I am in the process of trying to get really drunk for the sole purpose of checking my email.

I have to self-medicate with alcohol to make phone calls and read emails.

I have super-bad anxiety.

I've been out of school since 2011, and I recently emailed my dept. head about enrolling in my final portfolio class to complete my degree.
My anxiety is so bad, I'm afraid to check my email (my anxiety is why it took this long to get re-enrolled, too).

It's 1:37-ish in the afternoon as I type this, and I am in the process of trying to get really drunk for the sole purpose of checking my email.

I have to self-medicate with alcohol to make phone calls and read emails.

My daughter deals with anxiety too, Raytownian. It's such a heavy load to haul around. For what it's worth, a combination of finally finding the right counselor, opening up to others with the same affliction, doing a variety of relaxation exercises and a few holistic bits and bobs have (slowly, oh so slowly) made a cumulative difference. She's in the midst of entering grad school, so things may get a little patchy again but just the knowledge that she's come so far and it has gotten better helps her tiptoe back from the brink.

Anonymously or not, I hope things work out for you. It's definitely been a one step up, two steps back kind of journey for my daughter, but the key is not to give up on yourself.

Someone may well shoot, stab, strangle, drown or smother me, but by the look of it I think it's actually very likely that Pulmonary Embolism will get me first. :)

"Now that would just be silly."

I came inches away from being struck by lightning two days ago. Sorry to let you all down.

I have 3 buttocks.

I came inches away from being struck by lightning two days ago. Sorry to let you all down.

Woah! :eek:

I used to sniff my aunties panties

my brother is a semi regular on pawn stars (it's a tv show, I'm not sure how, but it is)

Back
Top Bottom