Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
I enjoy tracking packages. United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, it does not matter. I enjoy seeing, especially on priority mail packages, the different locations the parcel, letter, package, goes through to get to its destination. I enjoy seeing that people are actually moving my package at 1:37 am, from point A to point Z - and all the points along the way. I like when it says "out for delivery" and when it is delivered.

Your turn.

:popcorn:

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

21/47 shirts in my closet are black.

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

while I brought all sorts of different socks to China, every single one of them is black :straightface:

All my socks are from China but they are white.

how weird :eek: no, but its a problem now that I am wearing shorts as much as possible, black socks just don't go with them :cool:

ps: how you think the re-introduction of BG to the site is going? I think its been a success, I wonder if there are any others out there in the wild of the internet that could help raise the level of dialogue here, don't you?

Reintroduction. Lol.

The entire Star & Garter crowd are missed. Only Bluebirds still posts here and U. Skinny does not count because he is not a Mancunian - and he never left.

As a child, I had an extreme phobia of TREES. They terrified me immensely. I refused to leave the house.
Although the fear has diminished steadily with age, I still feel frightened when encountering trees in groups or in the dark.

EDIT: Also, I have just realised, that I only sweat out of one armpit. :squiffy:

Last edited:

I was once unable to walk and weighed 7lb 4oz.

I have worn the same style of black Calvin Klein boxers since I became an adult. When I start a new relationship I feel obliged to mention I have many pairs for fear of my new partner thinking I am a tramp.

People think I got the power because I've got the monkeys...nope.
I've got the power because I'll let the monkeys loose.

Reminds me of mah dick.

I suppose that explains my confession.... a prolapsed vagina.

pics_or_it_didnt_happen_retro_tshirt-p235350460184511443qj9v_328.jpg

When we had a Chatroom, I once had Cybersex with someone.

When we had a Chatroom, I once had Cybersex with someone.

awww!

I sexted with a coworker for years until I stumbled upon his facebook and saw that he was engaged : O

I blocked him and never talked to him again

I think while I was
1994_zpsf45831d3.gif
say late 05 early 06 :confused:
I sexted with someone in chat a few times, they initiated not me, I'd chatted with them in red for a long time and then it just happened
as far as I know it was an English woman, but maybe it was BG :p
anyways, what I got from it, is that I don't think I was very good at it :straightface:
never was a phone sexer either or any of that stuff, just not my bag, too hands on I'm afraid :cool:

Back
Top Bottom